The Student Room Group

Clinton or trump - poll

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unown Uzer
As an ST member, are you able to reveal the results of the poll?

Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know who can?
Do you know who can?

The STs listed at the bottom of the forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
I'm proud of America for making the correct choice. MAGA
Hi,

Would you please reveal the results of this poll?
Hi,

Would you please reveal the results of this poll?

Very strange, not able to open polls in N+CA even though its my area.
Original post by Orbital Rising
Excuses, excuses...just not good enough. I'm done talking to a pleb like you.

Nice job personally attacking someone just because they have different views than you, imbecile (!)
Wow 72 percent.
Original post by VasDev
Nice job personally attacking someone just because they have different views than you, imbecile (!)

Some views are more valuable than others. You should learn to deal with this fact of life.
Some views are more valuable than others. You should learn to deal with this fact of life.

While that may be true, I think I'm also right saying that he got to you. :rolleyes:
Original post by VasDev
While that may be true, I think I'm also right saying that he got to you. :rolleyes:

If thinking that way makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside then don't let me stop you but if there is one thing that is certain it is that he is, without a doubt, a pleb.
If thinking that way makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside then don't let me stop you but if there is one thing that is certain it is that he is, without a doubt, a pleb.

Are you angry that trump won?
Original post by VasDev
Are you angry that trump won?

It doesn't bother me. It will be a lot of other people's problem first before it is mine so I'm just going to chillax and observe. The two most likely scenarios are 1) he backs out of his policies angering his supporters or 2) he ****s something up completely destroying the GOP.

Then there will be the riots and assassination threats and media upsets. Let me have my fun watching this experiment, okay? :pepsi:
Reply 133
It doesn't bother me. It will be a lot of other people's problem first before it is mine so I'm just going to chillax and observe. The two most likely scenarios are 1) he backs out of his policies angering his supporters or 2) he ****s something up completely destroying the GOP.

Then there will be the riots and assassination threats and media upsets. Let me have my fun watching this experiment, okay? :pepsi:

Riots and assassination threats are "fun" for you?

You're weird.
Original post by h3110
Riots and assassination threats are "fun" for you?

You're weird.

If they are stupid enough to vote for Trump they can suffer the consequences. I have no sympathy.
Reply 135
If they are stupid enough to vote for Trump they can suffer the consequences. I have no sympathy.

You think half the US population are stupid? Just because people don't have the same political beliefs as you doesn't make them stupid. You're a narcissist.
Original post by h3110
You think half the US population are stupid?

A little less than half: some people want to watch the world burn.

Original post by h3110
Just because people don't have the same political beliefs as you doesn't make them stupid. You're a narcissist.

Some beliefs are objectively better than others. Deal with it.
A little less than half: some people want to watch the world burn.

Some beliefs are objectively better than others. Deal with it.

Yes but unfortunately this isn't one of those times
Original post by joecphillips
Yes but unfortunately this isn't one of those times...

...said nobody with rationality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending