The Student Room Group

Deplorables Unite!!!!!

[video="youtube;lDUwXFvTJfA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA[/video]

#MAGA
Reply 1
Lol. It is truly the song of angry men...disenfranchised men who are sick of being told how racist, Islamophobic, sexist, and privileged they are...the world beyond the barricade will be Mexico though, so I dunno if people'll want to see it that much.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Lol. It is truly the song of angry men...disenfranchised men who are sick of being told how racist, Islamophobic, sexist, and privileged they are...the world beyond the barricade will be Mexico though, so I dunno if people'll want to see it that much.

You seem quite confused. Are we rich *******s or are we poor blue collar men?

Perhaps you could take some time to understand even your own beliefs before addressing me.
Reply 3
Original post by panjeets 2incher
You seem quite confused. Are we rich *******s or are we poor blue collar men?

Perhaps you could take some time to understand even your own beliefs before addressing me.

Erm, what. I didn't imply either. I am siding with the people who are constantly slandered as being bigots when they are not, and these people are often men. Some poor, some middle class. I don't necessarily think Trump is a great candidate, but I am saying I understand where they are coming from, I am not saying they are racist, sexist, etc., I am saying that they are rightly tired of being attacked as such.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending