The Student Room Group

Interview/selection day for BSc Diagnostic Radiography

Hi everyone,

I applied through UCAS for BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography at the University of Suffolk on the 30th of October. I was delighted to find out yesterday that I've been invited to a selection day on the 7th of December. According to the timetable the uni sent me, the day will consist of two tests (one numeracy, one literacy), four one to one interviews, and one group interview.

I am very excited, but also completely terrified! People who have done a radiography selection day, how did you find it?

Many thanks! :h:

Hannah
I'm at the Radiotherapy and Oncology selection day on the 7th, and the Diagnostic Radiography one on the 26th January :smile:

See you there!
Original post by Themightyboo
I'm at the Radiotherapy and Oncology selection day on the 7th, and the Diagnostic Radiography one on the 26th January :smile:

See you there!

Awesome! See you there! :biggrin: Are you as terrified as I am? Heh.
Original post by CobaltRose96
Hi everyone,

I applied through UCAS for BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography at the University of Suffolk on the 30th of October. I was delighted to find out yesterday that I've been invited to a selection day on the 7th of December. According to the timetable the uni sent me, the day will consist of two tests (one numeracy, one literacy), four one to one interviews, and one group interview.

I am very excited, but also completely terrified! People who have done a radiography selection day, how did you find it?

Many thanks! :h:

Hannah

How are you going revise for it? and what are your predicted grades
Hi,

Not quite sure about what sort of revision you mean? I think the literacy/numeracy tests are pretty straightforward, no panic there.

I'll certainly be reading around the subject as a whole, and about current issues to prepare for the interviews, but I figure I'll just enjoy it and take in as much as I can: it's just as much about us finding out about the course as it is about the interviews!

I'm predicted A*A*A in my 3 A-levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending