The Student Room Group

Architecture 2017 Entry!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poopiepie
you already submitted your portfolio for sheffield? :redface:

yeah on monday, week before my deadline
Sorry to bomb you with news again but I got an interview invite from Cambridge 😱😱 (the only thing that's cheering me rn after a trump presidency)
Original post by czhang1998
Sorry to bomb you with news again but I got an interview invite from Cambridge 😱😱 (the only thing that's cheering me rn after a trump presidency)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! Are you a US citizen?

Congrats 👏🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrétaPanna
Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! Are you a US citizen?

thank you!!!!! And no I'm not (fortunately with today's results) I'm from China
Good stuff! I'll be at Trinity the week after next as it happens - drinking wine...,
Have you had any practice interviews?
Original post by thewinelake
Good stuff! I'll be at Trinity the week after next as it happens - drinking wine...,
Have you had any practice interviews?

Hahahah thank you!!
I'm going to have a mock interview next week at another school so that will be fun :redface: and my teachers are probably gonna get me to practice with them just talking about architecture whenever they can 👍🏼 Got one month to prepare!
Hahahah thank you!!
I'm going to have a mock interview next week at another school so that will be fun :redface: and my teachers are probably gonna get me to practice with them just talking about architecture whenever they can 👍🏼 Got one month to prepare!

My daughter had her mock interview today. Sounded like it was pretty worthwhile. So why do you want to study Architecture? ;-) And can you say which Uni is your preferred option at the moment?

congrats! :biggrin: which college did you apply to?
My daughter had her mock interview today. Sounded like it was pretty worthwhile. So why do you want to study Architecture? ;-) And can you say which Uni is your preferred option at the moment?

I'll leave that question to think about for a bit longer :biggrin:
And if Cambridge thinks I'm good enough (fingers crossed) then it'll be my first choice:smile: but if Bath gives an offer I will also be happy to go there too
I wonder which representatives on this merry thread will end up as classmates....
Original post by poopiepie
congrats! :biggrin: which college did you apply to?

Thank you:h: I've applied to Trinity
Trinity could be a good shout, as they've not admitted many architects in recent years. Time to have some more!
Trinity could be a good shout, as they've not admitted many architects in recent years. Time to have some more!

I hope so :tongue:
Official Manchester Offer Holder! so happy!
Well done! When did the offer hit your in-tray?
Well done! When did the offer hit your in-tray?

came in around 7;30 tonight, no UCAS track email update though haha, sent the portfolio off Monday night so a quick turnaround !
Reply 277
HELLO:smile:
Currently studying Chemistry Biology Physics and Math
Applying to Kent Bath UCL Nottingham and Sheffield
just got my offer to Kent ytd for AAB
sent in the Bartlett task
still impatiently waiting for the others
Original post by toedy
HELLO:smile:
Currently studying Chemistry Biology Physics and Math
Applying to Kent Bath UCL Nottingham and Sheffield
just got my offer to Kent ytd for AAB
sent in the Bartlett task
still impatiently waiting for the others

Should I be worried because Kent haven't said a word to me and when did you send your portfolio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesEvans
Official Manchester Offer Holder! so happy!

Congrats!!!!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending