The Student Room Group

Whats wrong with trump?

i dont understand why so many people hate him, yet the majority voted for him? I dont understand that

Scroll to see replies

It's just that lefties like to moan and cry a lot more when things don't go their way.

Same with Brexit.
Racist, sexist and everything else.
Original post by Longshot003
Racist, sexist and everything else.

true, but if most people know this about him, why do they still vote for him?
Original post by CraigBackner

They're too uneducated to understand

1d47b315dd46627cfa54ac95ad99b02b.jpg
Reply 7
The majority didn't vote for him. Hillary's winning the popular vote.

Sometimes the answer to a question is as obvious as it seems.
Original post by Anonymous
They're too uneducated to understand

what about the educated people
Reply 10

For many working class white Americans - disenfranchisement from the Washington elite. They're willing to elect a toupeed megalomaniac in order to register their dissent with the status quo.
Original post by Orbital Rising
1d47b315dd46627cfa54ac95ad99b02b.jpg

PROSM :tongue:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
PROSM :tongue:

:wink:
I don't think he will be anywhere near as radical as he is making out to be.... still a sad day for humanity though :frown:
what about the educated people

Not enough of them
i dont understand why so many people hate him, yet the majority voted for him? I dont understand that

He has groped women, insulted women for not being good enough to sexually attract, he treats women nothing more than sex objects, he has had 12 cases of sexual assault filed against him, has a pending rape trial, wants to get rid of muslims, wants to torture the LGBTQ+ community, is racist, women are scared to wear hijabs seeing thats he's won. Now the question is whats right with him?
Reply 16
Original post by notmypresident
It's just that lefties like to moan and cry a lot more when things don't go their way.

Same with Brexit.

Yeah, cause if the result had been the other way round, Trump's fanatical and nationalist gun-loving supporters who wanted Clinton in jail would have totally accepted it and had no problem with it wouldn't they :rolleyes:

The stakes are high for a lot of people and whichever way it goes, the losers are going to be unhappy, it's got nothing to do with whether you're a 'leftie' or a 'rightie', tbh I think the backlash would have been far worse and possibly more violent had Clinton won.
Original post by elen90
For many working class white Americans - disenfranchisement from the Washington elite. They're willing to elect a toupeed megalomaniac in order to register their dissent with the status quo.

can you dumb that down a bit?

People vote for him as a joke because they think its funny. Well it wont be funny whens hes in the white house. Most male americans think the same way - its okay to treat women as sex objects, be racist, rape, be homophobic. America is ****ed up and I hope Britain never follows america.
Reply 19
can you dumb that down a bit?

Poorer Americans aren't happy with the way the current government seems to constantly ignore and beat them down, so they've voted for a maniac with one giant middle finger.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending