Scroll to see replies

Original post by rayrk
Wonder if the new batch of still considering emails have come out haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

i havent gotten anything yet, not even a considering e-mail
Reply 441
Original post by ukhopeful94

Not the initial email? Or an email after that? Bc if you got the initial email and nothing after that, you're in the same position as many of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayrk
Wonder if the new batch of still considering emails have come out haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who knows haha! All I know is I've heard NOTHING. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. Got my acknowledgment one on the 18th, but nothing since.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm already becoming impatient but I don't wanna be that person to email and ask when interviews are coming out :biggrin:. Although give it another week and who knows...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
I'm already becoming impatient but I don't wanna be that person to email and ask when interviews are coming out :biggrin:. Although give it another week and who knows...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had the initial email and the waiting for UKCAT results email. I would be very happy to receive another one. 😅
Original post by yukicookie
I had the initial email and the waiting for UKCAT results email. I would be very happy to receive another one. 😅

I didn't receive that email :/ hope my ukcat arrived there ok!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
Not the initial email? Or an email after that? Bc if you got the initial email and nothing after that, you're in the same position as many of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

yea i got the initial email and another email asking for some more info but other than that nothing :frown:
to those who got interviews, did u get an email saying they are considering your app before they gave you the actual interview invitation?

check out these bars part 2: been rapping for a century, mentally so ahead of these rappers i got the recipe for destiny so rest in peace. sucidical bars like the thoughts in my mind, i got these rolex dreams but im just lost in the time.
Original post by jesus313
to those who got interviews, did u get an email saying they are considering your app before they gave you the actual interview invitation?

check out these bars part 2: been rapping for a century, mentally so ahead of these rappers i got the recipe for destiny so rest in peace. sucidical bars like the thoughts in my mind, i got these rolex dreams but im just lost in the time.

No I only got one email that they were waiting for our UKCAT results, and after that I got my interview invitation.
Reply 450
yea i got the initial email and another email asking for some more info but other than that nothing :frown:

They didn't ask me for anymore info... Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
They didn't ask me for anymore info... Oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be for UKCATSEN? Because I got an email like that and sent my evidence off today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 452
Original post by CutieTootsie
Could be for UKCATSEN? Because I got an email like that and sent my evidence off today

Makes sense, I was just wondering if it was the proof of work experience that unis ask people to fill out at some stage

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh mine wasn't UKCATSEN im an international so they were just asking for some more info on high school etcc
oh mine wasn't UKCATSEN im an international so they were just asking for some more info on high school etcc

Oh well I don't think he fits into either demographic so my advice still stands - no need to worry :smile:

Reply 455
Original post by CutieTootsie
Oh well I don't think he fits into either demographic so my advice still stands - no need to worry :smile:

She* and yeah you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I got the "thanks for applying", "need some more info", and "waiting for UKCAT results" emails - hopefully this means an interview is coming my way.

Maybe I'm confusing this with KCL, but don't interviews for internationals typically happen in the new year?
Original post by jimout
She* and yeah you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry!

Original post by neuralgal
Well, I got the "thanks for applying", "need some more info", and "waiting for UKCAT results" emails - hopefully this means an interview is coming my way.

Maybe I'm confusing this with KCL, but don't interviews for internationals typically happen in the new year?

they send out interview offers after December or they actually do the interview after December?
Reply 459
they send out interview offers after December or they actually do the interview after December?

Both... Your interview date depends on when you receive the email inviting you to an interview, as that's when you get access to choose it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending