The Student Room Group

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

I have three timesBasically when I was in pe and food tech I took my blazer off and hung it up and then when I went back to check on it money was gone , £5.50 I think in total.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My heart :moon:
My dignity :yep:
Time, with panicking sixth-formers asking 'are these grades good enough for medicine/law/finance/dentistry' for the umpteenth time when a simple search of TSR would answer their question.
no.I don't trust other ppl with my stuff
Reply 5
Water bottle. Not too big of a deal really, but quite pointless.
When I was a wee lad, my mom was at a party at her next door neighbours and she left the front door of our house open. I wasn't there at the time, I was at my dad's. Someone walked into my house and stole my Nintendo DS which had all my games in the case along with some of my favourite PS2 games. When I arrived back at my house and found out, I was ****ing devastated.
Robbed at gunpoint.
Reply 8
I once left my purse on top of my car after filling up with petrol. :colondollar: I drove about 20 metres to the supermarket car park after and forgot about it. When I went to pay for my shopping, I realised I didn't have my purse and rang up to cancel all my cards.

I had one card that was contactless and was used 3 times in different shops after I cancelled it (apparently since contactless works offline it doesn't always cancel straight away :s-smilie:). I got refunded all the money. :smile:
Reply 9
Yes! I dropped my phone at a concert and the person who took it saw it fall out of my pocket and didn't return it! The craziest part of the story is that a year later a friend from school asked me if I owned a grey LG phone. Apparently, she was really good friends with the girl who kept my phone! So I made her return it to me. lol
my blissful ignorance~
our house got robbed. lol
A 'friend' of mine stole my car during a party at my house. Well, he brought it back, but he took the keys and drove off to pick a few of his friends up, without asking or even telling me. Thankfully the car was fine, but I no longer speak to him. He seemed to think it was okay because he was 'only going down the road'. Idiot.
car broken into twice. ****ers took my best trousers
My virginity
My road bike ****ers nicked it right outside of the gym, only if I had skipped legs I would have caught the gimps
My nipples...

He gave them back though.
Original post by the bear
car broken into twice. ****ers took my best trousers

Woah Monsanto what chemicals have you been using now? There's a bear with clothes and a car.
My heart, very recently has been stolen, :love::moon:
My hope for humanity lol

Original post by mariam687
our house got robbed. lol

think you told me, **** sake fam :\

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
My nipples...

He gave them back though.

inside out?

Quick Reply

Latest