The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am afraid you guys waiting for more than a few days for a response from BAML after interview were unsuccessful on this occasion since they started offering another round of interviews as since they did not find 'right candidates' from the people that had an interview already.
Anyone can give some insight on BAML interview?
Reply 1762
Original post by Princepieman
Which is nigh on impossible (unless you get very lucky) without IB or top consulting experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed.
(edited 7 years ago)
Does Barclays replies in less than 24 hours or they answer in the following day, i have applied yesterday at 3 pm. Do they even tell you if you passed or not?
Reply 1764
Original post by drake911
I am afraid you guys waiting for more than a few days for a response from BAML after interview were unsuccessful on this occasion since they started offering another round of interviews as since they did not find 'right candidates' from the people that had an interview already.

Lol what?
Reply 1765
@martimc it seems to be the case sadly. Welcome to the rejection club.
Reply 1766
Original post by RWiz
@martimc it seems to be the case sadly. Welcome to the rejection club.

What seems to be the case?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martimc
Does Barclays replies in less than 24 hours or they answer in the following day, i have applied yesterday at 3 pm. Do they even tell you if you passed or not?

Yeah I think it is true. My mate told me that if you are successful they respond on the next working day - no he did not get an offer but he knows someone from his uni who got an offer the next day after the interview. I did my interview there and did not hear from them back since so I expect I did not pass.
Reply 1768
Original post by IMZL
What seems to be the case?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That if you are successful following the video interview, you will be notified the next working day. Therefore, given he applied yesterday and has not received an offer today, it is fair to assume that he has been unsuccessful at this point in time, sadly.
Im actually portuguese and there are no target schools here, even though mine in number 26 in Europe. I did a pretty good interview and I got very high grades. I thought I would enter
Btw anyone could provide any advice insight to BAML interview? cheers
Original post by martimc
Im actually portuguese and there are no target schools here, even though mine in number 26 in Europe. I did a pretty good interview and I got very high grades. I thought I would enter

There are actually. E.g., Nova business school sends a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1772
Is there any collection of this year's (if any different) usual questions for interviews confirmed by tsr members?
Reply 1773
Ah damn I did my Barclays interview yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still haven't heard back from BAML, guess i will have to wait for the next batch to flop their interviews xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any advice on Bank of America interview? thanks
Original post by therealdeal580
Still haven't heard back from BAML, guess i will have to wait for the next batch to flop their interviews xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

could you provide any guidance on what was there?
Original post by therealdeal580

Posted from TSR Mobile

What division?
Original post by Robadond
Yes

What divsion?
Original post by drake911
could you provide any guidance on what was there?

Mate they haven't offered me an Interview yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest