Right...

???
Reply 41
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
???

No, lol I'm agreeing with you:smile:
I was still in shock at the OP
Original post by Nuba123
Agreed, my heart goes out to the kid who got a drink poured on him. :frown: This ain't Mean Girls smh.

yup same. she literally just summed all ginger ppl as 'unattractive', even though attractiveness isn't all about looks. :redface:
Original post by Verrine
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.

Ahem. Can we address this appropriately please?
1) You expect people to be nice to you, when you clearly aren't nice to everyone else. THAT, is both selfish and contradictory.
2) We all want a decent life, so we do what makes us happy, maybe hobbies or loving someone.
3) Nobody is normal, everyone has Pro's and Cons.
4)The fact you are making your opinion of "ugly guys" appear as though it's true for everyone, sicken me.
5) You have the AUDACITY to claim your "nice" because "even your friends said so", judging by that, i'm guessing your friends have an over inflated ego much like you.
6) Since nobody is ugly on the outside your comments on appearance are an apparent cry for attention.
7) Finally, from the conversations here, you are the despicable and ugly person, you might not appear it from the outside, but on the inside? I think you must be THE MOST despicable being I have seen on any type of media. Period.

Get a grip, deflate your ego a little, and maybe then people might actually appreciate you. Including the guys you find "hot".
one of the worst trolls I've seen... Beauty isn't in how u look you may claim you an 8-10 but your personality is -8/-10.

Get some cats and be ready to be single forever :biggrin:
Original post by TK_23
No, lol I'm agreeing with you:smile:
I was still in shock at the OP

Ah okay, sorry xD
Original post by rayestar
yup same. She literally just summed all ginger ppl as 'unattractive', even though attractiveness isn't all about looks. :redface:

yo my friend is ginger and she's so freaking beautiful i swear. Op needs to stop *****ing on people.

:tongue:
Reply 47
Ah okay, sorry xD

It's a all good :biggrin:.
I take food very well along with apologies...:wink:.
u sound like a horrible person..why would u throw ur drink over someone just cos they asked u out !? u dont even deserve a bf if ur gonna treat people like that and call them ugly...no wonder u havent got one just cos ur good looking u have to be a nice person to have a relationship with someone
Original post by TK_23
It's a all good :biggrin:.
I take food very well along with apologies...:wink:.

Are you implying I take you on a date lol :tongue:
Reply 50
Are you implying I take you on a date lol :tongue:

I was thinking a galaxy bar, but now you've brought it up... xD
u should just take what u can get if u really want a bf thats what i do
Original post by TK_23
I was thinking a galaxy bar, but now you've brought it up... xD

Dw, I'll pick you up for our date and bring a galaxy bar too xD
Okay I am really sorry in advance if this hurts or offends you at all because that is the last thing I want to do- but, I have to say this for your own chances of getting what you want… if you are that intent on looking for someone who is good-looking then have you possibly considered that you aren't really ready for a relationship yet? If you are going to refuse a guy just because of his looks (I'm assuming you don't know him, sorry if you and that's a misunderstanding) then what you're really looking for is just to be with someone hot for the sake of it, not for love- which is the only thing relationships last on. Try not to be so hooked on appearances, and that will at least widen your chances. For now, though, i know you've probably heard this sooo many times already but honestly it might make more sense and make you happier in the long run if you try to focus on being you (don't try something that isn't you just to please a guy- guys want genuine!) and don't don't worry about your looks or about what your friends' love lives are like. you're not them. you're you. And when the right one comes along, he will see you. Hope this helps.
tbh am just here reading arguments
Original post by Miser101
I never had a gf before uni, from a guys perspective and this is true for you. Looks matter and if these are below average in terms of looks then cool but don't just aim for boys who are pretty are whatever they can be dicks, just like many hot girls i've been involved with. So basically looks ain't everything and to have a succesfull boyfriend girlfriend relationship you need everything else to go with the looks

So true. Don't think you are too strange. You just got to be an interesting person
Reply 57
Original post by Verrine
I'm now 19 and I've never had a boyfriend before. All of my friends have boyfriends, and I'd say I'm at least an 8/10.

I've had some interest, but they were all from boys who are ugly. The other week this boy asked me out in front of my friends, but he's ginger :biggrin:....I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I was thinking of using tinder, and dating sites, but dating sites are just full of pervs who aren't good looking.

I was thinking of getting into football because I think that might increase my chances, and at least ugly boys stay away from football.

Any advice guys?

Well I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend before until recently if it makes you feel any better? :console: :hugs:
:T Poor ginger kid, now he's all sticky.
Original post by Verrine
I'm not an ass. Even my friends said I'm one of the nicest person they know.

I guess some people can't handle a girl who knows what she wants from life.

Are u sure your friends didn't say the opposite?:confused:

Original post by Verrine
I'm sorry if your ginger but you're just not attractive. He seemed pretty nervous so threw my juice over him....He's just a joke.

Why would you be so dramatic and do that?He just said he liked u and that doesn't mean you throw your juice over him.You could have simply said no.You threw your juice over him cuz he seemed nervous?:facepalm:You may have looked "cool" infront of your friends but do u know how it will affect that person so much.He will be so un-confident.
Your are the kind of girl that make guys so un-confident to come and express their feelings towards someone else.
And am not even gonna comment on your opinion of ginger guys.bc tbh it's ur opinion on who u prefer and don't.

Original post by Verrine
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.

I literally have no words for this..Like are you serious?Are you educated?Defo 100% troll.
I would just like to ask u how would u feel if someone was rude to u just because you were ugly?Your personality is literally a 0.

1)And can you please define "normal"?like what is normal?[10 marks]

As you can now summarise my points I think you know know why u've never had a bf.This is my opinion.
1)You need to fix your personality ASAP
2)Don't try to act "cool"when a person confesses their feelings.Give them a chance.
3)Stop thinking your nice when ur 100% not. At-least try to be nice.
4)The best advice I can give you:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending