The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have only heard of IBD offers from BAML, not Markets so I'm still hopeful
Original post by Goldfly
What divsion?

Global Markets
Original post by Robadond
Global Markets

Do you know anyone with a Markets offer?
Original post by drake911
I am afraid you guys waiting for more than a few days for a response from BAML after interview were unsuccessful on this occasion since they started offering another round of interviews as since they did not find 'right candidates' from the people that had an interview already.

Is that what they said to you or are you just speculating?
Reply 1784
Original post by Goldfly
Is that what they said to you or are you just speculating?

I don't know how you think recruitment works. But if they're interested they would not hesitate to offer you a spot. So go figure yourself.
I'm here just to see everyone's excitement of offers and interviews seeing as I've been rejected by literally everyone ... ahaha... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So BAML, Morgan Stanley and Barclays are the main banks doing interviews right now?
Can anyone let me know how the Barclays online interview was and what sort of questions are asked
Reply 1788
Original post by Quiet_Male
So BAML, Morgan Stanley and Barclays are the main banks doing interviews right now?

MS are not.
Original post by Princepieman
There are actually. E.g., Nova business school sends a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know if Catolica Lisbon is considered a target school as well? I know Nova and I got in, in both of them, but I choose Catolica, it is a big rivalry here. But catolica is #26 in Europe and Nova is #28
Reply 1790
Original post by RWiz
MS are not.

I can confirm MS are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drake911
Any advice on Bank of America interview? thanks

Mate don't mind me asking but when did you apply?
Reply 1792
Original post by IMZL
I can confirm MS are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you interviewing with them yourself?
Well people have mentioned that they received MS rejections. So yeah they might be interviewing
Reply 1794
Original post by Ratelatemate
Well people have mentioned that they received MS rejections. So yeah they might be interviewing

Could be an automatic rejection after failing the numerical test. I was at an informal dinner with MS not so long ago, and they had not begun interviewing yet.
Reply 1795
Original post by RWiz
Are you interviewing with them yourself?

No, but I know someone at my uni who had one today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet_Male

Yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im my Morgan Stanley candidate portal says "Application Update does any one else have that?
I believe that's always been there. . "Your application is currently under review." That's what mine says and I applied 2 weeks ago.
Original post by Ratelatemate
I believe that's always been there. . "Your application is currently under review." That's what mine says and I applied 2 weeks ago.

I think it is really weird because I think it used to say that but it changed like 1 or 2 days ago and I have not received any email. I just wanted to know so that I could try to understand if there was any system failure

Latest

Trending

Trending