The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johncenaofficial
What were the cut off scored for UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Minimum overall score of 1890 with a minimum score of 500 in each section.
None of this is relevant to KCL. If you want to further discuss this, please discuss it in the SGUL thread as it's confusing applicants.
Reply 462
Original post by studentsixth
None of this is relevant to KCL. If you want to further discuss this, please discuss it in the SGUL thread as it's confusing applicants.

Agreed.

I was actually confused for a good 5 seconds!
Reply 463
i hope interview reults come out this week!
Original post by yoyo24
i hope interview reults come out this week!

Last year it was around the 15th, but I guess it'll be later this year due to their computer systems being shut down for a bit.
I thought only the applicant portals were shut down? They should have still had access to our applications.
Reply 466
Original post by neuralgal
I thought only the applicant portals were shut down? They should have still had access to our applications.

hope so
Reply 467
anyone still not got a confirmation email?
Original post by eemooz
anyone still not got a confirmation email?

I submitted Sep. 30/Oct.1 and received the email shortly afterwards that they had my application and were considering it.

Give them a call or send an email to check? It may just be that you haven't received it because of that systems glitch.
Original post by yoyo24
hope so

Well, regardless, I hope interviews come out soon and that we all get one.
Original post by neuralgal
I submitted Sep. 30/Oct.1 and received the email shortly afterwards that they had my application and were considering it.

Give them a call or send an email to check? It may just be that you haven't received it because of that systems glitch.

People after the 9th didn't receive a confirmation e-mail as IT Systems were down so it wouldn't have affected anyone who sent their application early
People after the 9th didn't receive a confirmation e-mail as IT Systems were down so it wouldn't have affected anyone who sent their application early

I submitted mine on the 14th and got a confirmation email the next day 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MCMXCVIII
I submitted mine on the 14th and got a confirmation email the next day 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I submitted on the 13th and got the email on the 15th

I submitted mine on the 10th and got a confirmation email + their web portal account
Original post by spikyphoenix
I submitted mine on the 10th and got a confirmation email + their web portal account

Same, submitted mine on the 14th and got it by the 16th.
Original post by MedicalJunkie
I haven't seen a thread so I thought I should start one☺️
I got 3A* 5A 3B at GCSEs but been predicted 2A* and 2A for A level and and A for my EPQ. Do you guys think Ive got any chance?

FINALLY!! Aha someone who didnt get 12A*. Well done! Hope you get in 😂😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
King's is visiting my school on the 16th!!!! I'm so excited!
Original post by falreefy
King's is visiting my school on the 16th!!!! I'm so excited!

where are you from?
did any one get the king's apply account information?
Original post by Ahmad Osama
did any one get the king's apply account information?

I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending