The Student Room Group

USA! USA! USA! I love the UK and US!

Now we have both put a massive 'up yours' to the establishment globalists, our special relationship can become even better.

I'm so proud of America.

Scroll to see replies

don't forget russia:smile:

uk, usa and russia will be the ultimate squad

Spoiler

Reply 2
Be careful you'll get a lot of anti-democratic cucks swamping this thread

Reply 3
Oh yes and Russia. I am being serious by the way. May, Putin and Trump could create a glorious trio of leaders.

Cucks gonna cuck.
Reply 4
Original post by richpanda
Oh yes and Russia. I am being serious by the way. May, Putin and Trump could create a glorious trio of leaders.

Cucks gonna cuck.

Let's drink their cuck tears

Original post by Defraction
don't forget russia:smile:

uk, usa and russia will be the ultimate squad

Spoiler

I don't understand why you'd be so against Putin and Russia... you're Labour, aren't you all a bunch of Communists and Marxists?
Reply 6
I hope Donald's gearing up to drain the swamp
Reply 7
I hope Donald's gearing up to drain the swamp

What does that mean
Original post by Dodgypirate
I don't understand why you'd be so against Putin and Russia... you're Labour, aren't you all a bunch of Communists and Marxists?

Rather blant statement to make. It's like me saying that the Tories are a bunch of racists and bigots when this is not true. Labour has had one of the great leaders of all of UK history such as Clement Attlee, Harold Wilson, Tony Blair and so much more.

I don't hate Russia, I just hate Voldemort Putin. He ruined Ukraine, he uses people to do his dirty work. Personally, Donald Trump is wayyyy better than Putin. I don't hate people based on my political agenda but rather what they did that makes them deserve that hate which I nicely awarded Putin the noble prize of hate
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Oh the patriotism is cringe-worthy.
Rather blant statement to make. It's like me saying that the Tories are a bunch of racists and bigots when this is not true. Labour has had one of the great leaders of all of UK history such as Clement Attlee, Harold Wilson, Tony Blair and so much more.

I don't hate Russia, I just hate Voldemort Putin. He ruined Ukraine, he uses people to do his dirty work. Personally, Donald Trump is wayyyy better than Putin. I don't hate people based on my political agenda but rather what they did that makes them deserve that hate which I nicely awarded Putin the opportunity.

lel

I don't hate Russia, I just hate Voldemort Putin. He ruined Ukraine, he uses people to do his dirty work. Personally, Donald Trump is wayyyy better than Putin. I don't hate people based on my political agenda but rather what they did that makes them deserve that hate which I nicely awarded Putin the noble prize of hate

I was trolling.

Lol @ Voldemort Putin ... pretty funny.
Original post by citibankrec
lel

despite the Iraq war, he helped improve the UK.
Reply 13
Original post by AshEntropy
What does that mean

It means let's get the washington CROOKS out of office. Let's hand back control to the STATES and get rid of federalism and bureaucracy.

We're gonna make American great again.
Reply 14
It means let's get the washington CROOKS out of office. Let's hand back control to the STATES and get rid of federalism and bureaucracy.

We're gonna make American great again.

Crooked Killton
Reply 15
Original post by AshEntropy
Crooked Killton

Might take a massive Trump/Pepe poster and stick it on my rucksack.

Cucks gonna cuck.

mirin

"STOP BEIN BETA, START BEIN ALPHA"

I demand Pepe Trump be on the new American Flag.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I demand Pepe Trump be on the new American Flag.

absolutely based

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrinceHarrys
absolutely based

Trumpendence Day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending