The Student Room Group

It was funny when Trump won, but now.,

But now, it's sinking in...

Some ignorant and inherently rich guy is the next president of the United States.

He outranks most people on this planet now, but he is the same guy shouting "BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL, BUILD THAT WALL". I feel a lot of trump voters just didn't want Hilary to win and panicked because their was no other realistic candidate.

For the record I am not pro trump or against trump, I'm neither liberal or conservative
but I believe the man isn't fit to run a country of this importance.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ThePlanB
x

!CUCK ALERT!
!
!CUCK ALERT!
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why Trump isn't fit to run the country.
God bless Trump.
What exactly is the issue with the wall?
Reply 5
Original post by Diego Costa
What exactly is the issue with the wall?

Borders are racist
Reply 6
How is a border racist?
Original post by joecphillips
Borders are racist

Haha people on here would have you believe that

The UK are building a wall to stop people immigrating from France. Considering France is much more of a developed country and there's a 30km distance of water it clearly shows that a wall isn't the worst idea.

Furthermore, Mexico is a third world country which smuggles plenty of drugs "up north". The border itself isn't protected much either, stuff like below shouldn't be happening.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Diego Costa
Haha people on here would have you believe that

The UK are building a wall to stop people immigrating from France. Considering France is much more of a developed country and there's a 30km distance of water it clearly shows that a wall isn't the worst idea.

Furthermore, Mexico is a third world country which smuggles plenty of drugs "up north". The border itself isn't protected much either, stuff like below shouldn't be happening.

Tunnels, bro, tunnels.
Reply 9
[video="youtube;EpEskxSQ5r4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpEskxSQ5r4[/video]

rip
Clutching at straws to use the video against Trump tbh
Reply 11
Original post by z33
[video="youtube;EpEskxSQ5r4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpEskxSQ5r4[/video]

rip

Why use people who support trump rather than people who he supports?

What do you think of the fact that Hillary's 'mentor' was a kkk member? Surely that is more relevant
Reply 12
Why use people who support trump rather than people who he supports?

What do you think of the fact that Hillary's 'mentor' was a kkk member? Surely that is more relevant

Oh like his vice president Mike Pence who believes in conversion therapy for homosexuality? Who believes that women have no right to have an abortion? Who wants to force women to have funerals for their miscarried babies? Who has triggered a HIV outbreak in Indiana by forcing its Planned Parenthood clinics to shut down?

What do you think of the KKK's victory parade in North Carolina on December 3rd following Trump's election?
Nope cos Hillary isn't the president-elect
Reply 13
Original post by z33
Oh like his vice president Mike Pence who believes in conversion therapy for homosexuality? Who believes that women have no right to have an abortion? Who wants to force women to have funerals for their miscarried babies? Who has triggered a HIV outbreak in Indiana by forcing its Planned Parenthood clinics to shut down?

What do you think of the KKK's victory parade in North Carolina on December 3rd following Trump's election?
Nope cos Hillary isn't the president-elect

Some people want to try conversion therapy what right do you have to deny them that?

Some people don't like the idea of killing a child.

It should also be pointed out that pence doesn't want to take people's rights away just that they should be decided at state level

What about the democrats starting the kkk?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Some people want to try conversion therapy what right do you have to deny them that?

Some people don't like the idea of killing a child.

It should also be pointed out that pence doesn't want to take people's rights away just that they should be decided at state level

What about the democrats starting the kkk?

That doesn't mean that people who don't want to try it should be forced to.
*fetus
That doesn't mean they should control what other women want to do with their bodies.

And why should they be?

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/04/why_republicans_blaming_democrats_for_the_kkk_are_profoundly_wrong/
+ details on how/ even when the KKK started aren't all there and obviously a lot has changed in 150 years

I'm not pro- Hillary and I'm not anti-Trump

in fact - i'm not even that into politics in general let alone American politics
I'm just saying look at who's about to be President and what they/ the people they support/ their supporters believe in.
trump is the backlash. trump is the resistance. trump is the rising middle finger that everybody so desperately wanted.
hillary running for president was the symptom that so desperately needed a cure.
whether trump is good or not, hillary clinton *embodied* typical dead-hand american politics.
she was a corporatist, she was a nepotist, she was a liar and a hypocrite, and she had no convictions.
she was nothing but a career politician cut straight from the political class. trump shed light on that fact.
in fact, trump has bribed clinton before - funnily enough. that's more to *her* discredit as an elected politician (senator)
Original post by sleepysnooze
trump is the backlash. trump is the resistance. trump is the rising middle finger that everybody so desperately wanted.
hillary running for president was the symptom that so desperately needed a cure.
whether trump is good or not, hillary clinton *embodied* typical dead-hand american politics.
she was a corporatist, she was a nepotist, she was a liar and a hypocrite, and she had no convictions.
she was nothing but a career politician cut straight from the political class. trump shed light on that fact.
in fact, trump has bribed clinton before - funnily enough. that's more to *her* discredit as an elected politician (senator)

There's nothing quite like a corporate billionaire to shake up the establishment.
Original post by ███████████████
There's nothing quite like a corporate billionaire to shake up the establishment.

I'd take a corporate billionaire over a corporatist multi-millionaire anyday. at least the former made their wealth fairly.
Reply 18
Original post by Aceadria
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why Trump isn't fit to run the country.

Confirmation bias.
Reply 19
A corporate billionaire who convinced the people he's going to tear down the establishment because he understands the struggles of the common man. ok. totally makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending