The Student Room Group

GAMSAT 2016 (2017 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blondyn
is it only SGUL that have sent emails out???

Yes I got rejected from St . George
Original post by KAmalraj10
I got rejected from St.George University . I don't know why they reject.Still I didn't received my GAMSAT Exam results . Im worrying my PID Ucas number is different from track .

Anyone please advice me is it track one is the correct PID number or not.

I am very sorry to hear that :frown:

Did they reply back to you today..?
Reply 782
Original post by KAmalraj10
Yes I got rejected from St . George

I'm very sorry to hear that!
Have you written the GAMSAT previously? Maybe they took your old scores?
Original post by Amaisi
I'm very sorry to hear that!
Have you written the GAMSAT previously? Maybe they took your old scores?

No this is the first time . i done GAMSAT in September 16
Did u
Original post by Tsar101
I am very sorry to hear that :frown:
they reply back to you today..?

Yes yesterday they reply to me.Did you get any reply from university
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone know how soon after the GAMSAT scores are released, people start hearing about interviews? Specifically from SGUL, Notts or Swansea...
Reply 786
Received an email from acer saying the results will be released in the next few days when they're ready
Reply 787
It was in reply to an email I sent over which Ucas ID they needed, they said both
I suspect that the raw scores have been sent to unis but that the distribution/moderation of results is still being finalised

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 789
Next few days? How do they define few? :hmmm:

Grrrr
I predict it will be on the 16th/17th, since the exam was taken later in september compared to last year.
Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 791
Original post by dr_2b
Next few days? How do they define few? :hmmm:

Grrrr

My thoughts exactly! Few would essentially mean 3 which is the weekend.... give us them now!!!
Original post by amegiraffe182
Yeah it's genuine. So mean!!

Good luck everyone else!

I am so so sorry to hear that :frown:
This year is my second time trying and I've spoken to people who have sat it 4 times and are now at med school :smile: Never give up!

Did your email from ACER say when they will tell us the release date?
Original post by izzypetrie
I am so so sorry to hear that :frown:
This year is my second time trying and I've spoken to people who have sat it 4 times and are now at med school :smile: Never give up!

Did your email from ACER say when they will tell us the release date?

Thanks, deffo not giving up :smile: good luck with your results.

They said 'in a few days' which is very helpful😂😂
Gamsat results are up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Out of curiosity (this year I applied for ukcat unis), would I likely get to the interview stage for any unis with these results? S1: 55, S2: 56, S3: 65-average=60

Just looking ahead for next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Results are out, just woke up and checked my emails!!

Oh God, I got 60 as my overall average... that is literally nightmarishly close to cut offs I'm terrified... all I want is Notts!! 57, 69, 55 overall. Not bad for first attempt but it's too damn close if Notts cut off is 61 like a few years ago I might cry 😢😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Themightylaa
Oh God, I got 60 as my overall average... that is literally nightmarishly close to cut offs I'm terrified... all I want is Notts!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you apply, same score as me? Looking for next year as I just said as what'd be best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swansea Notts and George's. I'll likely have a Swansea interview but not sure about the other two.... I desperately don't want to sit it again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was quick! Can someone please post the percentile curve so I can compare with the March one? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending