The Student Room Group

If all TSR users got together...

How many could you correctly identify from their online identity?
How different would we be now we're away from our computer screens and standing face to face?

Discuss!

Scroll to see replies

You'd be pretty easy to spot I think :rofl:
Meh I've met a few.
Original post by cbreef
You'd be pretty easy to spot I think @AngryRedhead :rofl:

I am not the only redhead on here but I'd say anyone with a pic would be recognisable :tongue:
Excluding them of course. :tongue:

@The_Internet Oh yeah? Who have you met?
Original post by cbreef
Excluding them of course. :tongue:

@The_Internet Oh yeah? Who have you met?

I'm not sure if they'd wanna be mentioned, but some are my irl friends now too and I meet up with em fairly regularly and talk off here ofc! :smile:
I think I'd gravitate towards the edge pretty quickly lol :rofl:
I'd recognise you, an F-35 in a room of students would be easy to spot :yep:
if someone is crying and grouphugging at the same time... it's @Reachin4TheStars
@Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
@Rhaenys10 will be the one fiercely arguing close up in someone's face
@tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits :h:
will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
@hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
@retro_turtles will be the one in the room sipping tea :|
@CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|
(edited 7 years ago)
Everyone who's vain enough to have posted on the 'Post a picture of yourself' board (incl me :colondollar:) or have avatars of themselves.
Original post by 0to100
if someone is crying and grouphugging at the same time... it's @Reachin4TheStars
@Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
@tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits :h:
@username1726117 will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
@hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
@CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|

I would be :rofl:

Accurate description of Ttingox lol.

What would you be doing?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I would be :rofl:

Accurate description of Ttingox lol.

What would you be doing?

the sweaty armpits too?:bigsmile:

I'd be loitering with a bally across my face :h:
Original post by 0to100
the sweaty armpits too?:bigsmile:

I'd be loitering with a bally across my face :h:

Yep :rofl:

I thought so haha :h:
Original post by 0to100
@username1726117 will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone

You'll be the puta
Original post by Zargabaath
I'd recognise you, an F-35 in a room of students would be easy to spot :yep:

I genuinely lol'd
Very good, well played :rofl:
Yep :rofl:

I thought so haha :h:

rude lol
Original post by 0to100
rude lol

Sorry :h:
@0to100 PM's are full and I cannot VM you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Tbh @Charlotte49 identified us immediately at the train station during mod meet :rofl:

So, I'd say pretty easily.
Original post by cbreef
@0to100 PM's are full and I cannot VM you.

yea cleared soz

Sorry :h:

nah. I'd be keeping tingtox away from our table

Quick Reply

Latest