The Student Room Group

Trump wins

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snufkin
How can anybody delude themselves into believing that? :rofl:

I think he is. He always has his wife and children standing next to him when he's giving speeches or when he was st the RNC, even when he's winning. His children are really successful and he is partly responsible for that. It's clear that he is a great parent and he is a nice, likeable person in my opinion. He is not the angry idiot that the media portrays him as. He is a good, conservative, passionate family man who loves his country and wants to make it better for everyone.
Original post by Trapz99
I think he is. He always has his wife and children standing next to him when he's giving speeches or when he was st the RNC, even when he's winning. His children are really successful and he is partly responsible for that. It's clear that he is a great parent and he is a nice, likeable person in my opinion. He is not the angry idiot that the media portrays him as. He is a good, conservative, passionate family man who loves his country and wants to make it better for everyone.

You must be trolling. No sane person could possibly think having one's wife and children stand next to you = being a family man. His kids work for his company, that's called nepotism, not success. He isn't even a conservative, he used to be a Democrat for goodness sake. :facepalm2:
Original post by Wōden
You kicked us into the dirt, mocked us, scorned us, belittled us, demonised us and blamed us for all the worlds ills

And so you vote for a man who treats others how you don't want to be treated. :smile:
Original post by Snufkin
You must be trolling. No sane person could possibly think having one's wife and children stand next to you = being a family man. His kids work for his company, that's called nepotism, not success. He isn't even a conservative, he used to be a Democrat for goodness sake. :facepalm2:

I'm not trolling. I post a lot on here and I have supported Trump for a while now. He is very much a family man- even Hillary Clinton said that his children are great and successful and that' that says a lot about Donald'. He is a conservative- he is pro-life, wants to lower taxes for the poor and for corporations, and he wants more freedom for Americans. People are allowed to change party if they want, that's their choice. Maybe he felt that the Democratic Party no longer suited his political views.
Original post by Trapz99
I'm not trolling. I post a lot on here and I have supported Trump for a while now. He is very much a family man- even Hillary Clinton said that his children are great and successful and that' that says a lot about Donald'. He is a conservative- he is pro-life, wants to lower taxes for the poor and for corporations, and he wants more freedom for Americans. People are allowed to change party if they want, that's their choice. Maybe he felt that the Democratic Party no longer suited his political views.

Even his current policies have more in line with democrat values, hell the guy even called republicans morons that lap up any lie you tell them.
This is hilarious. I'm thrilled Trump won.

Just highlights how unrepresentative the SJW nonsense actually is. Twitter is not the general public.
Could he actually make abortion illegal?
Original post by Robby2312
What the hell is an msm? And I never said hilary was a good candidate.They were both terrible candidates and both allegedly criminals as well. I doubt his thoughts on global warming were a joke,a lot of republicans seem to hold that view of global warming.Thats important seeing as climate change is a major issue facing the world today,an american president should be informed on the subject. Regardless the man is clearly an idiot.But to pretend like some people on this thread were that trump is some sort of champion of the working class is absurd.He is not some sort of plucky underdog challenging the big bad establishment.Hes part of the establishment. Hilary clinton was invited to his wedding back in 2005 so hes not exactly her mortal enemy.They are both part of the establishment and the working class are going to get screwed over again.

****. forgot to add. msm = mainstream media: CNN, ABC, skynews, e.t.c (exceptions of things like R.T and drudge report and wikileaks, fox news etc).

and to the other massive texts of words; g, i'm not that fussed any more. trump won. we'll see how life turns out...
Original post by drowzee
What a typical, neckbeard, keyboard warrior response. :rofl: I'm not "#triggered" just because I express my dismay. I disliked Hillary too, a lot.

N'awww, is the ickle wickle snowflake going to cry :P
If Trump takes the US out of the Middle East, this can only be good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That Bearded Man
If Trump takes the US out of the Middle East, this can only be good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

His policy isn't exactly to do that, but kinda is. It's more "leave it to the l9cals" than Clinton, but with congress it won't entirely be that. Throw in that he seems very pro Israel that strengthens the "yes, but no' position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
His policy isn't exactly to do that, but kinda is. It's more "leave it to the l9cals" than Clinton, but with congress it won't entirely be that. Throw in that he seems very pro Israel that strengthens the "yes, but no' position

Posted from TSR Mobile

I side with Palestine moreso (Trump and Clinton both back Israel) but it would be incredibly refreshing to see the US not be the Worlds Policemen. If we tackle the ME, we do so as a union (say, NATO) so there is a swift removal, a transitional govt to ensure a democratic vote occurs and then election. A non-militaristic republican party would be amazing and an acceptance of the limitations of the US miltary (unlikely I guess) would be great
Original post by Jammy Duel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, he may (probably) will retract the Iran nuclear deal, which, IMO, would be tragic. He'll back Assad in Syria to destroy ISIS (tolerable)Libya who knows? Otherwise...no idea.
Original post by TrueDetective01
N'awww, is the ickle wickle snowflake going to cry :P

Yes, even I cried, you are so mean, this is all too much for me. Why are all of you so mean? :cry2:
Original post by DanB1991
Well the worlds completely mad.... first brexit now this.... :lolwut: think I need a break from the world....

Can I join you?
Original post by stargirl63
Trump is just a power hungry man. He thinks that running a country is the same way as running a business.

Let's face it, there are a lot of hidden racist people in the world - Brexit and Trump are the tip of the ice burg as people are now not afraid to voice their opinions. If the most powerful man in America is racist, so can they.

What has Trump EVER done that was racist?
Right has triumphed over wrong!

Good over evil!

Criminals will be deported!

ISIS will be destroyed.

Churchill's bust will be reinstated.

Britain will be at the front of the que for our post Brexit trade deal now we have someone in the white house who knows who Americas friends are.

Labour and half the Tories will try to block Brexit leading to their annihilation by UKIP at the next election and Farage will be elected as PM heralding the beginning of a golden era for UK, US relations and civilisation as a whole.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin

His daughter has her own company I believe.

No sane person could believe a man could live such a public life as Trump has for 30 years and be any of things he has just now been accused of without it already being known.
Original post by Snufkin
How can anybody delude themselves into believing that? :rofl:

Because he's never done anything to show anyone any difference.
will Prezelect be able to pull the levers of power with those tiny handlets ?

:captain:

Quick Reply

Latest