The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't think this is gonna get done :colonhash: will have to stay up :sigh:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Indeed :smile:

Glad to hear it! :biggrin: Oooh very nice! What did you have?

Haha, we had Indian food
Low self-esteem due to meh looks/body which 1 out a billion girls would be attracted to. So yeh, feeling a bit like I'm gonna be single forever. One of those old loners who never found anyone to be with :sigh:
Original post by Qaz25
Low self-esteem due to meh looks/body which 1 out a billion girls would be attracted to. So yeh, feeling a bit like I'm gonna be single forever. One of those old loners who never found anyone to be with :sigh:

Dear, stop putting yourself down. You look great, so stop putting yourself down. And i bet you wont be single forever, you just need to wait for the right one to come along.

:hugs:
Well my more extreme feelings have been replaced by a quieter but altogether unpleasant emptiness. I'm in bed and I have little reason to leave...at some point I will need to to hand in an assignment, but I can't be bothered to go to lectures, or shower, or eat.
I just woke up, need to eat and have a shower but the window cleaner is here so :hide: :tongue:
V tired and hungry
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well my more extreme feelings have been replaced by a quieter but altogether unpleasant emptiness. I'm in bed and I have little reason to leave...at some point I will need to to hand in an assignment, but I can't be bothered to go to lectures, or shower, or eat.

:console: consolidatory crisps will be shoved down your gullet, goats you need to eat!
I cba to go out as well, supposed to be going for a chat with my tutor about my amazing report...
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I just woke up, need to eat and have a shower but the window cleaner is here so :hide: :tongue:
V tired and hungry

:console: consolidatory crisps will be shoved down your gullet, goats you need to eat!
I cba to go out as well, supposed to be going for a chat with my tutor about my amazing report...

I think I'll certainly get out later...going to Champion of Champions snooker. Watch out for me on ITV4. :colone:
I think I'll certainly get out later...going to Champion of Champions snooker. Watch out for me on ITV4. :colone:

What time?

Ooh ok, what time?
Ooh ok, what time?

Like 7.
Like 7.

How exciting! :excited:
Christ, I hadn't heard, or had forgotten, that Trump's running mate and future vice has supported conversion therapy.
F**king absolute scumbag. I don't tend to hate people as a rule, but that kind of thing...sickening. Trump himself doesn't seem particularly Christian or anti-LGBT but I do worry what will happen in that regard in the USA now.
edit: Not that all Christians are anti-LGBT, of course, but I mean in America there seems to a large group of conservative Christians who are.
saw the southpark election episode and I keep thinking of this

[video="youtube;IVJCgjyLJqE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCgjyLJqE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3873
Christ, I hadn't heard, or had forgotten, that Trump's running mate and future vice has supported conversion therapy.
F**king absolute scumbag. I don't tend to hate people as a rule, but that kind of thing...sickening. Trump himself doesn't seem particularly Christian or anti-LGBT but I do worry what will happen in that regard in the USA now.
edit: Not that all Christians are anti-LGBT, of course, but I mean in America there seems to a large group of conservative Christians who are.

Thats the thing
No one's really scared of Trump himself
Theyre more scared of Mike Pence

How the **** do you believe in electrocuting the gay out of people.

He also believes that women who have miscarriages should be punished, and that if a girl becomes pregnant from rape its her duty as a woman to give birth to that child.

That the disney movie Mulan was proved why women cant be in the military (?!?!?;?) and he doesnt believe in funding cures for AIDS or HIV because 'all the gay people need are "better values"'

Hes actually insane and I hope trump doesnt resign and leave him in charge T_T
I really need a pick me up.:dong:
Skipped 3 days of uni. Meh.

Original post by homeland.lsw
fellow pianist :woo:

:hi:

You should come check us out in the piano society. Will tag you now.

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What's your YouTube channel? :tongue:

[video="youtube;7e5KrZt5BZQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e5KrZt5BZQ[/video]
Original post by 6 littlenorthernlass
I really need a pick me up.:dong:

*picks up* :hugs: :console:

Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Skipped 3 days of uni. Meh.

:hi:

You should come check us out in the piano society. Will tag you now.

[video="youtube;7e5KrZt5BZQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e5KrZt5BZQ[/video]

Wow you're so good :daydreaming:
Reminds me too much of my part in Zadok the Priest HAHHAHA XD

Wow you're so good :daydreaming:
Reminds me too much of my part in Zadok the Priest HAHHAHA XD

That video is not the best example of my playing :tongue:. But I'm a slow learner and the pieces I'm working on are going to take MONTHS so gonna try to see if I can quickly upload simpler pieces per week to give my channel some traction. Either through memory/reading or pure sight reading.

"my part in Zadok the Priest"?
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
That video is not the best example of my playing :tongue:. But I'm a slow learner and the pieces I'm working on are going to take MONTHS so gonna try to see if I can quickly upload simpler pieces per week to give my channel some traction. Either through memory/reading or pure sight reading.

"my part in Zadok the Priest"?

But it's so good! I'd sub but I don't have youtube lol XD
Just listen to the first violins :rofl:
[video="youtube;MiXgOQ9_-RI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI[/video]
But it's so good! I'd sub but I don't have youtube lol XD
Just listen to the first violins :rofl:
[video="youtube;MiXgOQ9_-RI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI[/video]

I hear what you mean. Thanks for the share. I hadn't heard it before.
What violin music do you like playing?

I'm actually planning to duet with a violinist at some point in my degree.

I want to play Rondo and Caprissio by Saint Saens and the Kreutzer Sonata.

Latest