The Student Room Group

If all TSR users got together...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
if someone is crying and grouphugging at the same time... it's @Reachin4TheStars
@Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
@Rhaenys10 will be the one fiercely arguing close up in someone's face
@tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits :h:
@username1726117 will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
@hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
@retro_turtles will be the one in the room sipping tea :|
@CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|

Pretty accurate lol
Original post by 0to100
if someone is crying and grouphugging at the same time... it's @Reachin4TheStars
@Nirvana1989-1994 sounds like she'd be a very innocent looking lighty sitting quietly somewhere
@tingtox will be cleaning his ugly shades off and taking selfies and probably has sweat stains on his armpits :h:
@username1726117 will probably be the one standing around with his hands nervously in his pockets and smiling at everyone
@hamza772000 will be the one making funny faces behind someone's back and then looking innocent when they turn around
@CheeseIsVeg will be handing out flyers to everyone she passes by to join her in a game of Pinturillo :|

Wrong. :tongue: I'd be chatting around with everyone. :biggrin:
It would be fun hard to do but fun
Original post by 0to100

Wait...

Spoiler

Sorry :K:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Tbh @Charlotte49 identified us immediately at the train station during mod meet :rofl:

So, I'd say pretty easily.

I think something about the ST screams internet people :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
yea cleared soz

nah. I'd be keeping tingtox away from our table

:rofl: :rofl: good
Original post by 0to100

Accurate lol
I'd probably eating a packet of bourbons with a cup of tea in a corner. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 28
I think I could distinguish a few that I talk to regularly on here, but then it'd probably get to the point where I'd be too drunk to care:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Nah, people on TSR don't go out :rofl:
Reply 30
Original post by UWS
Nah, people on TSR don't go out :rofl:

Speak for yourself:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@AlexFam What would you do? :rofl:
Original post by Banana00
Wait...

Spoiler

Sorry :K:

Lol
Original post by 0to100

Original post by 0to100

I must have more players :colone:
Original post by 0to100

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! thank youuu so much :smile:
that made my day, thank youu, your lovely and i do cry alot loool, hormones eh :biggrin:
im going back to visit secondary school today, at lunchtime :h:
I'll be in the kitchen.. with all the guys who make threads complaining about why girls don't date them.

Original post by PrinceHarrys
I'll be in the kitchen.. with all the guys who make threads complaining about why girls don't date them.

Nah.. you'd be on your tablet drooling over pictures of Elliot Rodger.
I don't think anyone but hwilliams11 would recognise me.
Original post by XOR_
Nah.. you'd be on your tablet drooling over pictures of Elliot Rodger.

[video="youtube;vgk-lA12FBk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk[/video]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lol

I'm no longer the last to know. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest