The Student Room Group

Edustaff teacher training

Hello,

Has any done teacher training programme with edustaff?
Original post by sajidab1
Hello,

Has any done teacher training programme with edustaff?

I haven't, but I had a quick look and it doesn't really look like in is with Edustaff- it looks likes they are just helping Premier Pathways recruit. I would search form Premier Pathways on here as I know it has been discussed before.
Reply 2
I haven't but I'm also looking into applying for this for next year. Have you found any information on this?
Reply 3
Original post by TRL050
I haven't but I'm also looking into applying for this for next year. Have you found any information on this?

Hi,
Yes I applied via edustaff and got put onto the premier pathway scheme. There's more information on the website or call edustaff, the consultants are really helpful. Hope this helps.
Reply 4
It seems that some people are giving it really bad reviews / difficult to be put into schools.

What's your experience of it so far? How long did it take you to be placed in a school and what was the shool interview process?

Apologies for all the qs - this will be a change in career so I'm wanting to make the right decision.
Reply 5
Original post by TRL050
It seems that some people are giving it really bad reviews / difficult to be put into schools.

What's your experience of it so far? How long did it take you to be placed in a school and what was the shool interview process?

Apologies for all the qs - this will be a change in career so I'm wanting to make the right decision.

No worries with regards to your questions. I have just registered and been accepted this week, so I am still new to this. I have not yet been put into a school, so I will have to see how it goes. I will let you know.

It may be the case that it is hard to find placement as this is still a new upcoming scheme. However it is free to join so maybe you can join and speak to the recruitment consultant who will give you more information.
Hi,

You posted this message a long time ago, but I'm wondering how you're getting on? Did you get a school placement and how is the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending