If all TSR users got together...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
I think something about the ST screams internet people :tongue:

The ultimate Internet people amirite? :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
I'm no longer the last to know. :biggrin:

:rofl:
I'd be the one covered in cat fluff with a strong accent. I'd be easy to spot I think :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! thank youuu so much :smile:
that made my day, thank youu, your lovely and i do cry alot loool, hormones eh :biggrin:
im going back to visit secondary school today, at lunchtime :h:

Oh that's nice I would love to do that!:h: Have you just started college then?:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by sunshine774
Oh that's nice I would love to do that!:h: Have you just started college then?:smile:

Spoiler

yehh its been about two months since i started college :smile:
it was okay ish, ive got year 12 celebration evening on tuesday so im hoping tht will be better lol :biggrin:
yehh its been about two months since i started college :smile:
it was okay ish, ive got year 12 celebration evening on tuesday so im hoping tht will be better lol :biggrin:

Do you mean yr 11 presentation evening?:smile: I've got mine in about 3 weeks and can't wait, although it will be a bit akward!:redface: Hope yours is good!x:smile:
Do you mean yr 11 presentation evening?:smile: I've got mine in about 3 weeks and can't wait, although it will be a bit akward!:redface: Hope yours is good!x:smile:

na lol its celebration evening when you get your gcse cerificates, awhhh hope you enjoy it :smile:
today was awks x
thanks lol cant wait to see my mates :biggrin:
I'd be easy to spot, look out for the 45 year old man in a trenchcoat and sunglasses hiding behind a tree.
na lol its celebration evening when you get your gcse cerificates, awhhh hope you enjoy it :smile:
today was awks x
thanks lol cant wait to see my mates :biggrin:

Oh yeah mine is when you get your GCSE certificates too, my school just like to call it a 'presentation' evening!:tongue: Thanks and you too!x:biggrin:
Yeah I can't wait to see all my mates again!!!:biggrin:
Oh yeah mine is when you get your GCSE certificates too, my school just like to call it a 'presentation' evening!:tongue: Thanks and you too!x:biggrin:
Yeah I can't wait to see all my mates again!!!:biggrin:

ohh lol na we call it 'year 12 celebration evening', year 11 presentation evening is summat else for us :biggrin: got confused lol
Anytime :smile:
Same x That's cute :h:
ohh lol na we call it 'year 12 celebration evening', year 11 presentation evening is summat else for us :biggrin: got confused lol
Anytime :smile:
Same x That's cute :h:

Oh so what do you do in yr11 presentation evening then?:smile:
Oh so what do you do in yr11 presentation evening then?:smile:

about colleges n tht :u:
@||TheUnknown|| would recognise me but NEVER go up to say hello.

Spoiler

about colleges n tht :u:

Oh right! I get it now!:smile:
@Awesome Genius would probably be swanning around in a doctors coat bragging loudly about his achievements in life, with @FireFreezer77 drooling over his Porsche whilst @GreatGuy *****es at the chef for the food not being vegan. Meanwhile @CoolCavy would probably be in a corner with drawing/ sketching anime whilst stroking her guinea pigs. @jshep000 and @RobML try to outdo each other with an insult competition; @iEthan would be having kittens trying to calm them both down. @cbreef would probably be flying an F-35 overhead whilst @UWS would be everywhere trying to make everyone laugh. Myself, @TSR Mustafa and @Clockrice would likely be embroiled in an ''intense'' political debate about immigrants and Irish politics :catfight: :fight:
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't smoke anymore tyvm :hand:

Spoiler

Original post by Zargabaath
I don't smoke anymore tyvm :hand:

Spoiler

Why not?

Spoiler

Reply 57
I'm curious where you'd put me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm curious where you'd put me :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Difficult to place as I don't really talk to you much on here :tongue:

Where would you put yourself?
@CheeseIsVeg I'd just have to look for the sparkle in the room to find you because you are a diamond :kiss2: #Moooose

Quick Reply

Latest