The Student Room Group

Still no sex after 4 months of relationship.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Terraform
so I have been "dating" this girl for 4 months, and we still haven't done it yet.

It frustrates me because all my mates have sex with their gf's all the time.

Okay, I'm getting really frustrated with some of the comments from people here. Just because she hasn't has sex with you after 4 months doesn't mean shes cheating on you, doesn't like you or is just pulling you along. If you believe that she is doing these things, then you're too childish to be in a relationship.
If she doesn't feel ready yet then she doesn't have to, you can't push her in to it. If you can't cope with that then you can find someone who is easier. I understand that you really want to but if you love her and wait it will come and you will enjoy it even more having sex with the person you love who is completely comfortable with sleeping with you.
Talk to her and get her opinions on things and consider your options from there.
Don't you dare moan. You should be waiting until marriage before you start having sex.
Reply 62
Original post by Samonia
Okay, I'm getting really frustrated with some of the comments from people here. Just because she hasn't has sex with you after 4 months doesn't mean shes cheating on you, doesn't like you or is just pulling you along. If you believe that she is doing these things, then you're too childish to be in a relationship.
If she doesn't feel ready yet then she doesn't have to, you can't push her in to it. If you can't cope with that then you can find someone who is easier. I understand that you really want to but if you love her and wait it will come and you will enjoy it even more having sex with the person you love who is completely comfortable with sleeping with you.
Talk to her and get her opinions on things and consider your options from there.

Sorry for not being a robot, and wanting sex.
Yep, the person to be discussing this with is her, not us.

Have you made it clear that you want a sexual relationship?
so I have been "dating" this girl for 4 months, and we still haven't done it yet.

Is this thread restricted to virgins because I don't feel I can comment on much but the effectiveness of my right hand...
That's not a girlfriend, that's just a friend...
Sorry for not being a robot, and wanting sex.

What so many have said already. You need to talk to her and be honest about what you want. No need to pressure her.

You could even be diplomatic about it if you really tried.

Once you know then you can both make your mind up about whetherits what you both wnat to do and if not, then go and find someone else who finds you attractive enough to sleep with.

Btw are you both virgins?
Reply 67
Original post by 999tigger

Btw are you both virgins?

I am not a virgin, and i'm pretty sure she isn't either.
I am not a virgin, and i'm pretty sure she isn't either.

Talk to her, see what she has to say and then you can make your own mind up. No point sleeping with her if she isnt that keen on you anyway.
I think if we have any more of that potty language we shall have to rescind your membership of the TSR Gentlemen's Club, Mr Sharif. Hardly befitting, non?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
mfw still no sex after 18 years of my life

Have you considered actually talking to her about it instead of asking random strangers on the internet, most of whom have crippling autism?

FTFY
So now its been pointed out the OP is peanut guy who constantly syarts threads about his new diet and gym regime (but never seems to start), then am wondering if the issue with the gf is that the OP is overweight and the gf doesnt fancy going to the next stage?
27 rep for this.

I need to give good advice more often. :redface:

She may not be ready,talk to her however if she isn't ready for sex you need to respect that and wait till she is or let her go.
Original post by Lost Her Way
If you were hot you wouldn't need a relationship to have sex. If you really cared for your girl you wouldn't be acting like this.

Your problem is caused by you not being hot enough to get what you want, and not being strong enough to communicate this.

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Why not just talking to her?
Original post by somemightsay888
FTFY

basically the same innit

EITHER she's a virgin so she's waiting to test you - no girl wan't to get dumped after her first time. Some girls think that they wouldn't care, but then it happens and they feel differently. It is a hugely emotional experience even if you don't get dumped because every society slut shames and no one wants to feel dispensable.

OR she's just waiting to test you

As a girl it's the best test ever. I made my bf wait 6 - some guys can't do it, so they'll leave, and that makes it easier to see who's only in it for the sex.
Look on the bright side, you will both enjoy it so much because you've looked forward to it and resisted it for so long.

Still no sex after 18 years in a relationship ship with right hand...
get rid of that piece and find a side piece willing to let you grab her by the pussy :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending