How often do you have takeaways?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
At least twice a week, this week so far I have had 4
2. Kfc's
1 dominos
1 McDonald's
Original post by Precious Illusions
Really rare tbh. I live alone and find buying a takeaway difficult for one person, I usually end up eating leftovers for days :lol: so I just don't really bother. Plus the cost of having one regularly...:nooo: When I visit home (like every 4-6 weeks) we usually get a takeaway tho. Makes it more enjoyable imo.

Don't lie. You have just eat orgies regularly 🙄
One of the great tragedies of going to uni is how far away I am from my favourite Chinese takeaway.
Once a week sounds about right. Sometimes more.
Original post by darkred
Don't lie. You have just eat orgies regularly 🙄

I don't actually order any food, just the delivery men. And women, whoever really.
Every few weeks I think. Like once every month or two..
Never. I prefer to actually put some effort in and cook my own food, thank you very much.

It's always nothing but can't cook, won't cook with students. You need to learn that you won't be able to cope in the real world without basic life skills.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I don't actually order any food, just the delivery men. And women, whoever really.

Ye same. I just told them to stop bringing the food eventually. It always got cold.
Once every few months, but if we're really busy with my brother, or we're decorating or something then a decent few a month
Why is once a week the highest frequency choice? In light of this I cannot participate in the poll.
Original post by #ChaosKass
Never. I prefer to actually put some effort in and cook my own food, thank you very much.

It's always nothing but can't cook, won't cook with students. You need to learn that you won't be able to cope in the real world without basic life skills.

How is being a boring **** going?
Once every 6 months or sometimes I go a couple years without having it. :u:
Original post by darkred
Ye same. I just told them to stop bringing the food eventually. It always got cold.

They need to learn to multitask so they can feed us during.
I don't order takeaways too often yet when I do I like it to be big.
e.g:
The day before yesterday I had a 14inch pizza, a 9inch pizza, a half-pounder and a kebab.
Original post by XOR_
I don't order takeaways too often yet when I do I like it to be big.
e.g: The day before yesterday I had a 14inch pizza, a 9inch pizza, a half-pounder and a kebab.

how
do
u
eat
that
much?
I always get them way more often when I'm with my boyfriend. :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
how
do
u
eat
that
much?

Happily :h:
Not all in one sitting though, had to stop halfway through (defeated).
Original post by XOR_
Happily :h:
Not all in one sitting though, had to stop halfway through (defeated).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
XOR I can't even finish a 9 inch pizza XD
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
XOR I can't even finish a 9 inch pizza XD

For real? :rofl: That's shocking to me.
Original post by XOR_
For real? :rofl: That's shocking to me.

pretty much XD

Quick Reply

Latest