Brighton

Sussex 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

How do we book the applicant day? :smile: received my offer today! :biggrin:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by notonlyme
Just booked my place on the applicant day on 18th February! :biggrin: Anyone else planning on going to an applicant day?

I got an email to book one but I'm afraid about it clashing with future applicant days :redface:
Booked my applicant day for the 11th March and I'm at Lancaster on the 4th February. Is anyone else there on the 11th?
Ah, I really want to go to an applicant day but it's so far away.
I got a letter in the post today from Sussex containing more info about my offer and it's dated 4/11 but track only updated on 7/11... Hmmmm.... 😂 :colonhash:
Track went down over that weekend so wouldn't have updated.
Have you been on the open day? Do you have a firm choice already made or are you undecided?
I would strongly suggest you go if at all possible, even if you are looking at options for an insurance place.
It's a great campus (when the sun shines)
Original post by Colinj451
Have you been on the open day? Do you have a firm choice already made or are you undecided?
I would strongly suggest you go if at all possible, even if you are looking at options for an insurance place.
It's a great campus (when the sun shines)

I didn't go to any open days so personally I would really want to go to an applicant day. Tbh, my inability to make a decision for what day to book is just a reflection of my commitment issues 😂 :colone:
Original post by AbstractHeart
Ah, I really want to go to an applicant day but it's so far away.

Me too, I'd have to stay overnight but that would be so expensive
Reply 109
Original post by Kellie_a
🎉IMG_0708.PNG

what course are you doing ?
Reply 110
Original post by TheBethIAm
I am debating between Sussex and UEA. I adored the pathways or electives I could choose at Sussex but I felt the lecturers at UEA were more passionate about their subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am thinking the same thing .i also preferred the campus at uea i think but i just cant decide
Firm and insurance?
Anyone heard about psychology with neuroscience? Application was sent Oct 14th :smile:
Original post by joshpm
what course are you doing ?

Politics and American studies
I'm debating between Birmingham, Nottingham, and Sussex though
Anyone heard back for chemistry yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Original post by sdpjohnson
Unconditional but I already have my a levels!!

I applied for geog and int dev on Friday. I've also done my a levels, what grades did you apply with?
Got an offer from Sussex for accounting and finance (w/ placement year) for AAB, but if i put them as my firm then i'm guaranteed to get in with ABB. booked an applicant day for 21st Jan!
Reply 117
AAB for physics, woot!! :biggrin:
Just got AAB for Msci Chemistry and Drug Discovery :smile:
Original post by Ros204
I applied for geog and int dev on Friday. I've also done my a levels, what grades did you apply with?

I applied with AAAA! You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending