The Student Room Group

which picture looks better?!

i have an interview tomorrow, boyfriend thinks without lipstick but i kinda like it with.
help!

PicsArt_11-10-05.58.02.jpg

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say that lipstick is nice and it really suits you but that shade is better for a night out and not an interview. I'd say either no lipstick or a paler colour to an interview, personally. Good luck with the interview :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'd say that lipstick is nice and it really suits you but that shade is better for a night out and not an interview. I'd say either no lipstick or a paler colour to an interview, personally. Good luck with the interview :h:

ok great thanks!
il go for a nude/pale pink kind of nude :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shawtyb
i have an interview tomorrow, boyfriend thinks without lipstick but i kinda like it with.
help!

PicsArt_11-10-05.58.02.jpg

with lipstick it suits you really well
Original post by Spock's Socks

Agreed, I love all kinds of red lipsticks but think lighter makeup in general is best for interviews! Well, depending on where the interview is!
Reply 5
Original post by Angell99
with lipstick it suits you really well

now im stuck again haha!
but thankyou! iv been trying to find my perfect shade for a long time lol think i have it!
Reply 6
Original post by Precious Illusions
Agreed, I love all kinds of red lipsticks but think lighter makeup in general is best for interviews! Well, depending on where the interview is!

oh sorry haha its for pandora
option 3 : No tattoo visible
Reply 8
Original post by TSR Mustafa
option 3 : No tattoo visible

well that option you can stick somewhere :smile:
Original post by shawtyb

best of luck with the interview, pick whichever you are most comfortable with in the environment you will be in :h:
Original post by shawtyb
oh sorry haha its for pandora

Oooh okay, I would still go for a lighter shade though tbh! (The red looks lovely on you but might be a bit much?) Good luck btw!!!
Original post by shawtyb

Err no that's off limits , im trying to give advice here ok . In regards to the question i'd say the 2nd one
The lipstick looks super nice, but it's probably not so appropriate for a job interview. I'd probably go with a nude/lighter shade :h:
Reply 13
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
best of luck with the interview, pick whichever you are most comfortable with in the environment you will be in :h:

thankyou!! <3

Original post by Precious Illusions
Oooh okay, I would still go for a lighter shade though tbh! (The red looks lovely on you but might be a bit much?) Good luck btw!!!

yea i think il go with lighter, thankyou!

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Err no that's off limits , im trying to give advice here ok . In regards to the question i'd say the 2nd one

it was the lipstick in question lol not the hard to remove in one go tattoo

Original post by chelseadagg3r
The lipstick looks super nice, but it's probably not so appropriate for a job interview. I'd probably go with a nude/lighter shade :h:

ok cool! thankyou!

think light/nude is the way to go!
thanks guys!
well that option would be a good idea bc a lot of employers wont take you if they see tattoos
Original post by shawtyb
thankyou!! <3

yea i think il go with lighter, thankyou!

it was the lipstick in question lol not the hard to remove in one go tattoo

ok cool! thankyou!

think light/nude is the way to go!
thanks guys!

no problem :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by henrythe11111111
well that option would be a good idea bc a lot of employers wont take you if they see tattoos

which is not a problem.
if they want to lose out on a good employee for superficial reasons then so be it.
however, did i say my tattoo would be on show? no
Reply 17
There isn't any difference. You look great in both pics. :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ujkk
There isn't any difference. You look great in both pics. :smile:

lipstick lol
you look beautiful in both.. i guess a lighter color lipstick would be great!!

Quick Reply

Latest