The Student Room Group

Jobs for Under 16's

Hi guys,
I'm 15 (almost 16) and in my final year of secondary school and I really need a job to ear some money and gain experience. Does anyone know anywhere that will take people on my age? Would be really appreciated!
When are you 16 ?
Reply 2
Original post by Jackieox
When are you 16 ?

This April coming
Original post by JadeT01
This April coming

Hm =/ at the moment people will be reluctant to hire you because of all the laws surrounding children working =/ I'd say wait it out until you're 16 x
Reply 4
Original post by Jackieox
Hm =/ at the moment people will be reluctant to hire you because of all the laws surrounding children working =/ I'd say wait it out until you're 16 x

Okay thank you
Original post by JadeT01
Hi guys,
I'm 15 (almost 16) and in my final year of secondary school and I really need a job to ear some money and gain experience. Does anyone know anywhere that will take people on my age? Would be really appreciated!

Most places wont take you on until you are 16 and leaving school (i.e. the end of june). You could try a paper round though.
Reply 6
I guess, we don't really have paper rounds in my neighbourhood
Reply 7
Thats not really my style
Original post by JadeT01
Hi guys,

Try tutoring or getting a paper round. Maybe volunteer in a charity shop. This will boost your experience so you can apply for jobs when you turn 16. That being said, it's harder than you think to find a part-time job nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Edminzodo
Try tutoring or getting a paper round. Maybe volunteer in a charity shop. This will boost your experience so you can apply for jobs when you turn 16. That being said, it's harder than you think to find a part-time job nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending