The Student Room Group

19 and never had a boyfriend before

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Verrine
Wow some people are mad. Just because you can't accept that I've got a better future than you. Lets get something straight. The kid I threw juice over. Hes in special ed class.

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was. Someone who is only just human thinks he has a chance with someone who has a life; is attractive; has a normal friends and family. People like that disgust me, and my friends.

I get good grades, and I come from a well to do family. I know I'll eventually get a boyfriend, but I want one sooner. Now if anyone hasn't got any decent advice, then don't bother posting.

Also if you're ugly, then don't give me advice. I want an attractive boyfriend. We want boyfriends who look like movie stars, not some bottom of the barrel people like in this thread.

True or not true, your heart is one ugly troll
education + ££ > boys
Original post by Verrine
Wow some people are mad. Just because you can't accept that I've got a better future than you. Lets get something straight. The kid I threw juice over. Hes in special ed class.

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was. Someone who is only just human thinks he has a chance with someone who has a life; is attractive; has a normal friends and family. People like that disgust me, and my friends.

I get good grades, and I come from a well to do family. I know I'll eventually get a boyfriend, but I want one sooner. Now if anyone hasn't got any decent advice, then don't bother posting.

Also if you're ugly, then don't give me advice. I want an attractive boyfriend. We want boyfriends who look like movie stars, not some bottom of the barrel people like in this thread.

Holy cow!!! Are you for real?? If i ever see u in person...i would punch the soul out of you!! Girl you need to learn what life is and to treat others with respect. And if i were to ask you out and u did what u did to that poor guy, i would have slapped you in your face right in front of your friends! Sounds like you are from one of those wealthy family were your parents had no time to look after you and hence developed a bit*hy attitude.
I'm sorry to say this, but i'm forced to.... You act like one nasty bit*h!! I hope you'll learn life soon. Stay blessed and please don't be rude or act like that to others.
Original post by Verrine
But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends.

Bit rude isn't it? You should be nice to EVERYONE! And what's your idea of "normal" anyway? You shouldn't be so rude!:angry:
Original post by Verrine

I did give you decent advice: act like less of a ****. Also ass isn't 4 letters long, making sure you remember this time.
Now little miss if you still haven't learnt your lesson from alll of us at least apologies to the boy because you were not the embarrassed one he was when he mustered up the courageous to ask your snarkly ass out and then he got bullied by you for no reason. At least do that.
Maybe the reason you haven't had a relationships is because everyone can see your toxicity from a mile and a half out???
Reply 87
Again, nobody has any advice.

You all attack me because I'm attractive and you're not. I can only imagine what some of these keyboard warriors look like :biggrin:

But I guess you have other problems, like whether your single mothers can scrounge enough benefits to pay for your fish and chips.:smile:
Original post by Verrine

You all attack me because I'm attractive and you're not. I can only imagine what some of these keyboard warriors look like :biggrin:

But I guess you have other problems, like whether your single mothers can scrounge enough benefits to pay for your fish and chips.:smile:

Wow.... Quite your commitment to being a troll is quite remarkable.
Reply 89
Original post by SilverWater
Wow.... Quite your commitment to being a troll is quite remarkable.

I'm not a Troll. I don't waste my time like that. I just cam here looking for advice, and I guess people can't handle a girl being on this forum.
To the OP: Wow. Even Hitler had a significant other.

You are literally less desirable than Hitler.
Hunh. Makes you think.
Original post by Verrine
I'm not a Troll. I don't waste my time like that. I just cam here looking for advice, and I guess people can't handle a girl being on this forum.

No we're fine with girls but we're not fine with bullies who Hurt other people's feeling and won't take responsibility for it.
Also we have been giving you advice but your so single minded that you blocked it out because it doesn't work for you.
Original post by Verrine

I did give you advice: act like less of a ****.
Reply 93
Original post by Vikingninja
I did give you advice: act like less of a ****.

The Misogynist raises his ugly head again. It's people like you who can't handle women in modern society.

No doubt you're an abusive partner, women don't have to stay home and iron all day you know?
Original post by Verrine
The Misogynist raises his ugly head again. It's people like you who can't handle women in modern society.

No doubt you're an abusive partner, women don't have to stay home and iron all day you know?

"a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women."

No, I'm stating that you act like a **** and being less of one would help you get a boyfriend.
Reply 95
Original post by Vikingninja
"a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women."

No, I'm stating that you act like a **** and being less of one would help you get a boyfriend.

As if you're trying to deny you're a misogynist. If you have a partner then please leave her. We want to evolve, not be with women hating neanderthals. No doubt you're a trump supporter too.
Original post by Verrine
As if you're trying to deny you're a misogynist. If you have a partner then please leave her. We want to evolve, not be with women hating neanderthals. No doubt you're a trump supporter too.

There's a difference between hating on women and calling you a ****.
Original post by Verrine

IM my last straw with stop dodging question and admit your wrong
"But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends."

This is where it all goes wrong.

Nobody is 'ugly' on this planet.

In terms of looks, we all have our imperfections which make us unique and individual. Do you somehow expect every lad and every girl on this planet to walk around looking like models 24/7 and having the most amazing features ever? No, that's not possible. Besides, that would be boring because you'd have the stereotypical features that people know of (because it's common) and nothing else interesting about you.

People can be 'ugly' by personality if that's what you mean, which I am sure you don't in this context. You can vary in personality and have different views of things, which, if you always view it in a harsh, crude sense, can make you less approachable/desirable to be friends with.

Also, to add to this, no one is really 'normal', again we all have our own idealisms of wanting to be normal (usually when times are difficult and you're going through some hardship) to some extent, but normal is boring. 'Normal' people don't exist, we all have brilliant stories (whether good and/or bad) within us to share which make us the person we are today. Being a 'normal' person wouldn't feel right because you'd never learn anything new, you'd never experience anything extraordinary, you'd never know what change or risk is simply because you wouldn't have thought about being creative and being you, so you'd be a bit of sod if you wanted to be surrounded by 'normal' people, because.. well.. there's no fixed definition for unfortunately and how boring would that be eh?

Be a bit more open or you'll literally become a normal, ugly person yourself.
Original post by Lovinlife2
"But I don't need to be nice to boys who are ugly. It's their fault their ugly. I want a decent life for myself, with normal people, and normal friends."

This is where it all goes wrong.

Nobody is 'ugly' on this planet.

In terms of looks, we all have our imperfections which make us unique and individual. Do you somehow expect every lad and every girl on this planet to walk around looking like models 24/7 and having the most amazing features ever? No, that's not possible. Besides, that would be boring because you'd have the stereotypical features that people know of (because it's common) and nothing else interesting about you.

People can be 'ugly' by personality if that's what you mean, which I am sure you don't in this context. You can vary in personality and have different views of things, which, if you always view it in a harsh, crude sense, can make you less approachable/desirable to be friends with.

Also, to add to this, no one is really 'normal', again we all have our own idealisms of wanting to be normal (usually when times are difficult and you're going through some hardship) to some extent, but normal is boring. 'Normal' people don't exist, we all have brilliant stories (whether good and/or bad) within us to share which make us the person we are today. Being a 'normal' person wouldn't feel right because you'd never learn anything new, you'd never experience anything extraordinary, you'd never know what change or risk is simply because you wouldn't have thought about being creative and being you, so you'd be a bit of sod if you wanted to be surrounded by 'normal' people, because.. well.. there's no fixed definition for unfortunately and how boring would that be eh?

Be a bit more open or you'll literally become a normal, ugly person yourself.

Nice and she is telling the truth, not one is ugly on the outside

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending