The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by domaths
No I meant the ones you've heard of - were they for economics?
Oh right, sorry. Yes, some people a few pages back posted about getting Economics offers, but they did IB rather than A Levels.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 721
Original post by Alexwwg
Relax mate:smile: Im sure you'll get it very soon, some department just take slightly longer than others. When did you apply?

Thanks I will try haha! I applied on 21/10 for management 😊
Reply 722
Original post by Danllo
Hi, has anyone be offered a place for Management at LSE ?

I have taken two gap years (mature student) and I'm applying for the course.

Hi finally found someone applying for management, I've only gotten the initial review email haven't heard anything else
Reply 723
Original post by BECK!!
Thanks I will try haha! I applied on 21/10 for management 😊

Its fine! Quite a few of my friends that applied on the 15th have not received the 8 weeks email yet. Good luck with your application anyway!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JRKinder
Oh right, sorry. Yes, some people a few pages back posted about getting Economics offers, but they did IB rather than A Levels.

Are you sure?
I didn't see anyone saying they got an offer for BSc Economics from LSE in this thread. You might be confusing the UCL thread with the LSE one. Or did you hear someone talking about getting an offer from LSE for Economics in another thread? :smile:
Reply 725
Omg are people getting offers already?? I thought I was one of the first group of people to send an email and I only got the initial thingy email two-three weeks ago... can they be sending offers earlier than 8 weeks???
Original post by 17lina
Omg are people getting offers already?? I thought I was one of the first group of people to send an email and I only got the initial thingy email two-three weeks ago... can they be sending offers earlier than 8 weeks???

When exactly did you get your initial review email? If it was on the 24th, you're definitely not in the first batch.
Original post by 17lina

I'm pretty sure the 8 weeks is just a timescale they like to give offers by, offers can be before or after this - no guarantees. Also it really doesn't matter when you get an offer in the grand scheme of things - even if there was an "order" everyone who get's an offer enrols on the same course no different in that regard. Just be patient and relax
Original post by Fbiemad
Are you sure?
I didn't see anyone saying they got an offer for BSc Economics from LSE in this thread. You might be confusing the UCL thread with the LSE one. Or did you hear someone talking about getting an offer from LSE for Economics in another thread? :smile:
Urmm now you say it I'm not so sure... Perhaps I meant rejections :biggrin: 'Responses' is probably what I meant :u:
Phew, finally got my 8-week email for Law!
Reply 730
Has anyone in the 8 weeks waiting got rejected? :redface: I'm scared now.....
Original post by Heheboy
Has anyone in the 8 weeks waiting got rejected? :redface: I'm scared now.....

Not yet!
Any offers?
Hi guys,
did anybody apply for Accounting and Finance? :smile:
Any replies.
One of my friend got rejection for A&F from LSE yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 736
Original post by Akhil1999.gs

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long into the 8 week period?
What was the reason for the rejection?
Reply 738
Original post by Akhil1999.gs

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were his predicted a level and gcse grades like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexwwg
Its fine! Quite a few of my friends that applied on the 15th have not received the 8 weeks email yet. Good luck with your application anyway!

I applied 11th October no 8 week yet , only received my initial assessment email 4 days ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending