The Student Room Group

Going to wake up tomorrow as a different me

I got this, no more feeling sorry for myself more going 100% with every single thing
What have you been feeling sorry for yourself about, if you don't mind me asking? The reason I DO ask, is, if it something that is ongoing or similar, you may find you revert back to "feeling sorry for yourself", as you put it. There's nothing wrong with that. But if there's an issue that needs addressing it won't go away unless you well, address it.
Reply 2
Good for you. :h: :banana:
Reply 3
Original post by SuperHuman98
I got this, no more feeling sorry for myself more going 100% with every single thing

There's nothing wrong with a little pity party every now and then. But good luck
Good on ya! :biggrin:

Supporting you 100% :jumphug:
Bruh u got diz!
Original post by Ciel.
There's nothing wrong with a little pity party every now and then. But good luck

100% including partying :biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Supporting you 100% :jumphug:
Bruh u got diz!

Cheese i like that, appreciation about you coming soon :smile:
Original post by markova21
What have you been feeling sorry for yourself about, if you don't mind me asking? The reason I DO ask, is, if it something that is ongoing or similar, you may find you revert back to "feeling sorry for yourself", as you put it. There's nothing wrong with that. But if there's an issue that needs addressing it won't go away unless you well, address it.

I give up too much and I dont think about the bigger picture with my failures
Cheese i like that, appreciation about you coming soon :smile:

:hugs: :colondollar: You don't need to do that :smile:
Change doesn't happen overnight. You'll be in for a big disappointment.
Original post by oShahpo

Im used to dissapointment anyway, might as well give it a try.

Thanks bye
Original post by oShahpo

Tell that to Trump

have the mindset where your like I'm gonna wake up everyday and make myself a better person. You're not gonna just do the same thing you do everyday. You're gonna wake up and consciously make that choice where you pursue a better life
Don't know if anyone has heard of an American woman called Louise L Hay. She writes books about being positive.Her first book, You Can Heal Your Life has sold God knows how many millions of copies and has been translated into many languages. It's all about using Positive Affirmations, and repeating them until they become part of your daily routine.Look in the mirror and say to yourself "I am a confident and successful person. I now achieve only good things for myself." Or "I now choose to only surround myself with positive people". It might sound corny, but if you say it enough times, for enough days, you do actually start thinking about yourself differently. I'm sure there are cheap copies available on Ebay. Just a thought for you, OP.
Just looked on Ebay. There are a good few copies for around £2.80 with free postage.

Quick Reply

Latest