The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Keep meaning to PM you but cant remember what the "questions" were for secret santa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just replied to you but if anyone else wants to know: name, address, likes, dislikes/allergies and anyone you don't want your details to be shared with :smile:

Hope everyone's okay! That is ridiculous Chelsea :s-smilie:
Just had an exam, got 70% (a low c). Feel gutted but amaxed I managed that. I took four klonopins before to try and calm th he voices but it didn't work. Thec whole time they were laughing and I kept hearing derogatory comments from the other students. I don't know if this is the right path for me but then I don't know what i would do otherwise. Ive also sank about $10,000 in it so if I don't finish ive wasted so much money. ****ing hate the voices why the **** won't they leave me alone they've been messing up my life for more than six years and I'm so fed up with them. :cry2:
Original post by StrawbAri
:console:

Why don't our brains come with an on/off switch :colonhash:

My brain just hates me....
:colonhash:
Original post by furryface12
Hope everyone's okay! That is ridiculous Chelsea :s-smilie:

Yeah, I know. My guess is they won't find somewhere tomorrow. They always promise a bed, and never come up with one. I know there's a shortage, but it's not right to lie about it and make promises they can't keep either
how is everyone tonight?:u:
Original post by Elleee1234

Poop :frown:
Hows you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Just had an exam, got 70% (a low c). Feel gutted but amaxed I managed that. I took four klonopins before to try and calm th he voices but it didn't work. Thec whole time they were laughing and I kept hearing derogatory comments from the other students. I don't know if this is the right path for me but then I don't know what i would do otherwise. Ive also sank about $10,000 in it so if I don't finish ive wasted so much money. ****ing hate the voices why the **** won't they leave me alone they've been messing up my life for more than six years and I'm so fed up with them. :cry2:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Yeah, I know. My guess is they won't find somewhere tomorrow. They always promise a bed, and never come up with one. I know there's a shortage, but it's not right to lie about it and make promises they can't keep either

Hugs :hugs: to everyone that needs them.

I'm feeling better than I was last night but I'm still feeling not that great. I just wish I was normal and I didn't have to deal with this. :cry2:
I just had a class on antipsychotics and everyone knew. I could hear them all whispering, laughing at me, and saying I'm too unstable to be in uni. The professor kept going on about schizophrenia and listed "violence" as one of the symptoms. I felt so uncomfortable then started getting chest pain plus the voices laughing on top. I feel so bad right now. I'm actually crying I feel so bad. They have been telling me to do things more aggressively recently and I just feel so bad that maybe it's a good idea? I feel like I shouldn't be here.

whats up im always here for a talk? anxiety?
been better myself aswell havent done no college work in the evening for the last 3 days i have no motivation :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Midnightmemories

I'm feeling better than I was last night but I'm still feeling not that great. I just wish I was normal and I didn't have to deal with this. :cry2:

hugs to you aswell and i know how you feel:frown:
I just had a class on antipsychotics and everyone knew. I could hear them all whispering, laughing at me, and saying I'm too unstable to be in uni. The professor kept going on about schizophrenia and listed "violence" as one of the symptoms. I felt so uncomfortable then started getting chest pain plus the voices laughing on top. I feel so bad right now. I'm actually crying I feel so bad. They have been telling me to do things more aggressively recently and I just feel so bad that maybe it's a good idea? I feel like I shouldn't be here.

:hugs: Please make sure you're safe. You deserve it as much as anyone else, and you work harder and through more than most as well. Is your wife around, or anyone else you can talk to? Maybe you can ring one of your team? I'm not too sure who you're involved with, I'm sorry. Honestly, you're still pushing and I think you did really well on that test as well so congrats with that. That's something to be proud of. The way you still had time for me the other night as well and how supportive you were was amazing. You're a real credit to yourself. Don't let the voices control you :console:

Hugs to you tonight saber <3 i know i haven't experienced this but i know how it makes you feel when someone is speaking about you meaningfully its horrible
Don't let them voices control you
Speak to your wife or someone close to you who is supportive to you <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Midnightmemories

:hugs: :console:
whats up im always here for a talk? anxiety?
been better myself aswell havent done no college work in the evening for the last 3 days i have no motivation :frown:

Dont beet yourself up about it, can me you maybe let yourself have the rest of the week off, do some nice things, movie night, go grab a hotchocolate, maybe some christmas shopping, then retry doing work next week?
Sometime we need a couple of MH days, you shouldnt be ashamed to take any, you just have to be kind to yourself.
Thats what iv learnt over the years anyway :yep:

Even back in 6th form before i knew depression even existed, i had to take off most wednesdays from school as i was struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont beet yourself up about it, can me you maybe let yourself have the rest of the week off, do some nice things, movie night, go grab a hotchocolate, maybe some christmas shopping, then retry doing work next week?
Sometime we need a couple of MH days, you shouldnt be ashamed to take any, you just have to be kind to yourself.
Thats what iv learnt over the years anyway :yep:

Even back in 6th form before i knew depression even existed, i had to take off most wednesdays from school as i was struggling!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My attendance is already 86% for having 3 days off due to me having a chest infection and being sick :/
if i take days off my work will be overdue then i will get emails from my lecturers and then they will be threatening to throw me off the course and it just goes on on as you can tell the work load is so much sometimes but i suppose thats what i get for choosing Level 3 early years diploma :smile:
i just get stressed and anxious and i have a diagnoses of autism
What's made you feel like poop this evening ?
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm off to bed and then on religious retreat from tomorrow til Sunday evening! TC peeps :grouphugs:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
The hospital won't take my brother because he's so ill :facepalm:

They're gonna start searching for a bed in a hospital that can handle his needs tomorrow :s-smilie:

Argh, I repped your other post before seeing this one :frown: Everything crossed for tomorrow
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'm off to bed and then on religious retreat from tomorrow til Sunday evening! TC peeps :grouphugs:

Argh, I repped your other post before seeing this one :frown: Everything crossed for tomorrow

Haha, thanks. Good luck for the weekend! :hugs:
My attendance is already 86% for having 3 days off due to me having a chest infection and being sick :/
if i take days off my work will be overdue then i will get emails from my lecturers and then they will be threatening to throw me off the course and it just goes on on as you can tell the work load is so much sometimes but i suppose thats what i get for choosing Level 3 early years diploma :smile:
i just get stressed and anxious and i have a diagnoses of autism
What's made you feel like poop this evening ?

Its friday tomorrow then the weekdend, so dont worry about it too much.

Its very difficult for schools/colleges to kick people out, trust me i tried my bloomin hardest when i was younger!!
Do you get any extra support?

Im back on my meds after hoping to start 2017 med free, but things started going down hill, and my new drs doing me a MH referal, last time that happened i ended up on antipsychotics!
And im on day 3 of a period from hell as i have polycystic ovaries and not naturally had a period in 10 months.
And to top if off my nephew went to his dads instead of me having him, which im a lil bit upset about cos i love seeing him, but j know he needs to spend time with his dad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello pals, I'm more of a lurker here but I need your advice. I'm applying to university during these upcoming months and I wanted to ask - should I mention my depression anywhere besides the little space for disabilities on the UCAS application? Like should my referee mention it, should I briefly mention it in my personal statement? My mental health struggles have definitely impacted my grades (they're okay ish enough to get into a half decent uni I guess. hopefully). I'm really clueless here, so any help would be dearly appreciated! I figured you guys ought to know something about this.
Its friday tomorrow then the weekdend, so dont worry about it too much.

Its very difficult for schools/colleges to kick people out, trust me i tried my bloomin hardest when i was younger!!
Do you get any extra support?

Im back on my meds after hoping to start 2017 med free, but things started going down hill, and my new drs doing me a MH referal, last time that happened i ended up on antipsychotics!
And im on day 3 of a period from hell as i have polycystic ovaries and not naturally had a period in 10 months.
And to top if off my nephew went to his dads instead of me having him, which im a lil bit upset about cos i love seeing him, but j know he needs to spend time with his dad

Posted from TSR Mobile

i get extra support in my maths because i asked for it like that in september because at the end of year 11 i wasnt really having that much support and i dont want loads of support because i don't want to become dependent on it

Peroids are the worst straight up i get the most painful cramps i cant even walk sometimes

You'll see him soon he has to spend time with everyone :smile: x

Latest