The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7300
Original post by Ayaz789
Jee , you told me about your brother right? & yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think yeah. Did you know this person btw?
Original post by h333
I think yeah. Did you know this person btw?

Jee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7302

Oh sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok.
Original post by h333
Oh sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok.

Yep :frown: its very upsetting:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7304
Original post by Ayaz789
Yep :frown: its very upsetting:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand. How did he pass away? You don't have to answer if you don't want.
Just pray for him and his loved ones.
Reply 7305
Original post by h333
BarakAllahu Feek.
Well actually it gets quite emotional during the end with Surah Maryam but it is because the verses are impactful SubhanAllah. Still amazing recitation Alhamdulillah, the surah is amazing to listen to, worth listening :smile:

Oh okay thank you, do you know any happy reciters???
Original post by tasha_tah
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raajioon
Salam everyone
A former student from my school has passed away tonight ..please can I request everyone to make dua
Make allah grant him peace n a place in jannah
:frown:

Original post by Ayaz789
Ameen :frown:

Sorry to hear :frown:, okay i will
Surely, Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time. So have patience and be rewarded. May Allah magnify your reward, and make perfect your bereavement, and forgive your departed. Ameen.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Sorry to hear :frown:, okay i will
Surely, Allah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time. So have patience and be rewarded. May Allah magnify your reward, and make perfect your bereavement, and forgive your departed. Ameen.

Ameen :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about the younger Muslims in Aleppo and Raqqa and Mosul and all the other places in Syria and Iraq? Are they thanking Allah for their blessings? I'm not getting these fatuous quotes.
Original post by HenryHill
What about the younger Muslims in Aleppo and Raqqa and Mosul and all the other places in Syria and Iraq? Are they thanking Allah for their blessings? I'm not getting these fatuous quotes.

Are you just looking for an argument or something?
Are you just looking for an argument or something?
No. Just having a conversation. Is there something wrong with actually thinking about the stuff you post?
No. Just having a conversation. Is there something wrong with actually thinking about the stuff you post?

There's an etiquette when trying to sincerely acquire knowledge

You can go have conversations on the debate forum. If you feel triggered by every other Islamic post, this isn't the thread for you. People do think about what they post.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
You can go have conversations on the debate forum. If you triggered by every other Islamic post, this isn't the thread for you. People do think about what they post.
But the Islam Forum must be the place to discuss Islam.
Did h333 think about all the young Muslims suffering in Syria and Iraq when he told them to thank Allah for all their blessings?
There's an etiquette when trying to sincerely acquire knowledge
What does that mean? What is the etiquette?
What does that mean? What is the etiquette?

I can't be bothered to give u an actual reply but take your confrontational attitude elsewhere.
But the Islam Forum must be the place to discuss Islam.
Did h333 think about all the young Muslims suffering in Syria and Iraq when he told them to thank Allah for all their blessings?

This is the Islamic society. It's not a place to debate Islam or come and call Islamic posts silly.

I don't know what she thought about since I can't read her mind but I can tell you certainly didn't think about things properly. They're in a war zone but it doesn't mean Allah hasn't blessed them with things. Most of them will have blessed with the ability to see, most of them have functioning bodies etc... Anyway, being put in a trial doesn't mean that a person is forsaken by Allah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Enginerd.
Yesterday I ate out :tongue:, went to a restaurant but it was at like 11 pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you go?
Original post by IdeasForLife
This is the Islamic society. It's not a place to debate Islam
Why not?

I don't know what she thought about since I can't read her mind but I can tell you certainly didn't think about things properly. They're in a war zone but it doesn't mean Allah hasn't blessed them with things. Most of them will have blessed with the ability to see, most of them have functioning bodies etc... Anyway, being put in a trial doesn't mean that a person is forsaken by Allah.
Apart from the ones blinded by shrapnel or gas, or who have lost limbs, or family. Still, count dem blessings!
Is this the mercy that h333 was taling abaout?

Whatever. I'll leave you to your echo chamber. I can see I'm not going to get a sensible discussion about Islam here.
Salam.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending