The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5440
Anyone able to shed some light on Jefferies telephone interview
Original post by TheParham
Anyone has done Jefferies numerical? Any brief idea of whether it's like SHL or not or whatever would be awesome

that test was aweful ):
Original post by DWYY001
Goodluck mate, be fast.
Do u know when SC is going to review the Hirevue interview and offer AC?

No idea, good luck with it!
Original post by AenigmaFx
that test was aweful ):

Ah man, don't do this to me!! How was it harder than SHL? Did it have time limit per questions like talent Q?
If asked in an interview which of ours deals have attracted you and why................... How do we answer the why part??
Was anyone here invited to the MUFG CIB Analyst online tests after the initial application screening (Verbal and Numerical)? Any idea how long it takes them to come back after completing them?
Original post by GhostfaceKillah7
Was anyone here invited to the MUFG CIB Analyst online tests after the initial application screening (Verbal and Numerical)? Any idea how long it takes them to come back after completing them?

I did the tests about a week ago, not sure how long they take to reply, but one of my mates got rejected today, a week after.
Has anyone had a Barclays telephone interview? What kind of questions should I expect?
Original post by tarmangue
I did the tests about a week ago, not sure how long they take to reply, but one of my mates got rejected today, a week after.

Ok thanks. I did mine on Tuesday. I think the deadline for the tests was 10th Nov, so it's interesting that they have sent rejection out already. Let's see how it goes :smile:
Which aptitude test provider is the best: Graduate Monkey, JobTestPrep or Assessment Day?
Isn't GS supposed to be non-rolling?
Original post by malagueno
Isn't GS supposed to be non-rolling?

Not for SAs or As this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheParham
Ah man, don't do this to me!! How was it harder than SHL? Did it have time limit per questions like talent Q?

it's 30 minutes for 20 questions, lots of calculations involved! Verbal test quite difficult as well
Original post by Princepieman
Not for SAs or As this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

prince, are you applying for SWs this year??
Which aptitude test provider is the best: Graduate Monkey, JobTestPrep or Assessment Day?
Original post by Oubeid

Grad monkey errryday you can get discount as mentioned Few pages ago
Anyone been invited to an assessment day flr rbc either yesterday or today??
Is it bad if an interview was supposed to be 30 min but it finished in 15? :s-smilie:
Original post by volatilityskew2
Is it bad if an interview was supposed to be 30 min but it finished in 15? :s-smilie:

Which bank was this? I just had same experience, could be same interviewer!
Anyone done CA phone interview? Can trade for MS phone interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending