The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RWiz
I suggest anyone getting rejected to contact their recruitment team to get a reason. I was recently rejecting by accident.

What?!?!?!
Original post by RWiz
I suggest anyone getting rejected to contact their recruitment team to get a reason. I was recently rejecting by accident.

But don't they always say that they will not provide individual feedback due to a large number of applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1862
Original post by therealdeal580
But don't they always say that they will not provide individual feedback due to a large number of applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My rejection mail had a reason.
Reply 1863
Original post by DOnkBroski
just had an interview at BofAML so easy so easy.... took 10minutes instead of 30

Congrats. When did you apply?
Original post by RWiz
Congrats. When did you apply?

mid September, I think the chances of getting an offer from them for me are 50/50. What about you? When have you applied? Did you hear from them? Some people got offers from BoA already
mid September, I think the chances of getting an offer from them for me are 50/50. What about you? When have you applied? Did you hear from them? Some people got offers from BoA already

I applied 13/10
Interview 1/11
Offer 8/11

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1866

I see. Good luck my friend, lets hope you nailed it!

I applied end October/early November and have not heard back yet. However, they do not recruit at my university, so despite networking with an analyst there, I do not think my chances are very good.
Original post by RWiz
I see. Good luck my friend, lets hope you nailed it!

I applied end October/early November and have not heard back yet. However, they do not recruit at my university, so despite networking with an analyst there, I do not think my chances are very good.

Mate, I think your chances are very high, I am from non-target as well, I did not network with anyone. Good luck, I am pretty sure you will get an interview soon. BoAML does not really care about what uni youre from, they care more about your grades. Some firms even start to implement new approach - they give each candidate a number and when they are interviewing you they do not know about who you are, what uni you are from or what is your CV like. This is to ensure that they do not discriminate and to give everyone an equal chance. BoAML might implement this approach. It has been implemented at big 4 already.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1868
Original post by RWiz
My rejection mail had a reason.

Which firm?
Reply 1869

I applied 9/10
interview 3/11
offer 5/11
Reply 1870
just had an interview at BofAML so easy so easy.... took 10minutes instead of 30

Generally, people say the longer the interview the better you chances so it's not always the best sign
Original post by ndm11
Generally, people say the longer the interview the better you chances so it's not always the best sign

oh, that ain't good then
Reply 1872
oh, that ain't good then

It's not always the case so don't get your hopes down
Reply 1873
Anyone have Nomura's recruiting email?
guys, how many days after submitting the BofA test are you going to receive something from them?
Original post by tryingto
guys, how many days after submitting the BofA test are you going to receive something from them?

I really want to know that as well!
Reply 1876
Reply 1877

Oh wait email didn't work lol...
BAML interview questions/style?? And is it telephone or video
Done MS telephone interview. Thought it went well. Looking for advice on Barclays questions. PM me

Latest

Trending

Trending