The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

DD102 and social sciences

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi Bertha I am on DD102 my tutor is Jamie who is yours ?

thanks

Zoe
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Seddy85
Hi Bertha I am on DD102 my tutor is Jamie who is yours ?

thanks

Zoe

May I ask what date in October this module commenced?
Reply 22
Hi all, I'm very much interested in taking this course but since it comes with a price tag of 3,400 euros I would love to have more information about the course's structure and content. Could anyone provide me with additional information, or ideally, past PDFs? Thanks, Ingo
Reply 23
Hi I am really interested in this course, but like others am wondering if I am up to the task. I wondered if anyone could send me the PDFs of the course books so i could have a peruse (i know they'd be a bit out of date, but enough to give me an idea)Kind regards C
Reply 24
Hi . I'm starting open uni in January if the grant comes through. Anyone any advice on the grants etc. Also any old module work u cuz send to get me prepared thanks 😃
Original post by Treece
Hi . I'm starting open uni in January if the grant comes through. Anyone any advice on the grants etc. Also any old module work u cuz send to get me prepared thanks 😃

By grant do you mean loan?

My loan I applied for 3rd November, and was approved today. I've been logging on to check each day.

Yay! Start DD102 in Jan.
Reply 26
Yeah loan I mean lol i couldn't log into student finance for some reason so I had to post my application off so hopefully I get word soon, congrats on the loan hopefully I will be joining too in January 😃
Original post by xXCFMXx
Hi I am really interested in this course, but like others am wondering if I am up to the task. I wondered if anyone could send me the PDFs of the course books so i could have a peruse (i know they'd be a bit out of date, but enough to give me an idea)Kind regards C

Original post by Treece

Original post by MoominMaiden
By grant do you mean loan?

My loan I applied for 3rd November, and was approved today. I've been logging on to check each day.

Yay! Start DD102 in Jan.

I'm currently studying DD102 and approaching the third assignment, so if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them!
Hi, hope you dont think I am being cheeky, I am starting DD102 October 2018. I am very new to study and quite nervous and a little excited too! Would you be so kind to send me PDF versions of course books, TIA, Maria
Reply 29
Original post by LadyJoka
I'm currently doing DD102, So far it has been a great intro module. The TMA's have been great for getting into studying and assessment at university level.

I have pdf versions of the course books if you would like me to send them to you. that way you can get an idea of what it would be like to study. Book 2 is a lot more interesting that Book 1 IMO.

I'm actually doing an open degree, but I have also chosen a Psychology module for level 2 as well and I may do half English Literature and half Social Sciences :smile:

If you have any more specific questions about the course feel free to ask :smile:

Hi I am also starting this course would I be able to get some info

Quick Reply

Latest