The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Adult Nursing March 2017 , University of Bedfordshire

Hello, Anyone else starting from march 2017 ?? : )

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I have my interview next Wednesday. Do you have any tips before the day? TIA
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
I am at what campus?
Reply 3
Original post by sumola
Hi, I have my interview next Wednesday. Do you have any tips before the day? TIA
basically dignity dignity dignity how do you keep someone dignity or have you ever keeps someone's dignity. Why nursing and your field of nursing? How would you cope with the demanding nature of nursing in terms of academic. What has been your biggest challenge so far.
Reply 4
Thanks for the reply. I had my interview yesterday and got offered a place today 😊
Reply 5
Original post by sumola
Thanks for the reply. I had my interview yesterday and got offered a place today 😊

Congratulations. At what campus?
Reply 6
Original post by Jammela
Congratulations. At what campus?

I'll be at Luton. How about you?
Reply 7
Original post by sumola
I'll be at Luton. How about you?

I'm based at the alysebury campus 😬
Reply 8
Congrat and well done 😊. What questions were u asked at the interview please ?
Reply 9
Had my interview about two weeks ago, haven't heard from them yet, who else is waiting?
Reply 10
Yeah I had mine two weeks ago and I'm still waiting.
Reply 11
Anyone going to the alysebury campus? And living on campus.
Reply 12
I just got my place today at Alysebury campus! But i have no information about accommodation yet, do they send out details about accommodation soon?
Reply 13
Yes I am. Getting excited now
Reply 14
I am starting at Alysebury in March too! 😀 How long did it take for the uni to send you more info after you accepted the offer? I accpeted my offer over a week ago and ive heard nothing so far 😬
I just receive interview for March entry,2017. I am so nervous about the literacy test. Could anyone tell me what to expect for literacy test. what is the topic of essay writing? Thank you in advance!
Reply 16
Original post by Justinnn
I just got my place today at Alysebury campus! But i have no information about accommodation yet, do they send out details about accommodation soon?
Yeaah! Basically I emailed the university and they sent me a link for accommodation application form. But still waiting to hear a confirmation from them 😩
Reply 17
Original post by Celiariley
I just receive interview for March entry,2017. I am so nervous about the literacy test. Could anyone tell me what to expect for literacy test. what is the topic of essay writing? Thank you in advance!

Don't be it's pretty straight forward. Like write couple paragraph's on why you want to study your field of nursing. And the rest is pretty much filling out the blanks such as to,too or two
Reply 18
Original post by mcath
I am starting at Alysebury in March too! 😀 How long did it take for the uni to send you more info after you accepted the offer? I accpeted my offer over a week ago and ive heard nothing so far 😬

It took about 2/3 months for me. But the women did explain to me that they were focusing on the September intake first and then dealing with the March intake because I applied through clearing on results day
Original post by sumola

I wrote this last year which might help you :h:

15 interview tips for nursing and midwifery applicants:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=21457-15-interview-tips-for-nursing-and-midwifery-applicants

Original post by AGoldie
Hello, Anyone else starting from march 2017 ?? : )

Original post by sumola

Original post by Jammela
I'm based at the alysebury campus 😬

Original post by Justinnn

Original post by tdardis
Yes I am. Getting excited now

Original post by Celiariley

Congratulations :h:

This will help you before you start: 5 things to do before you start your nursing degree:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=21547-the-five-things-you-must-do-before-starting-your-nursing-course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending