The Student Room Group
Exercising everyday with the odd rest day is easy as long as you are not pushing yourself too hard.

As for going to the gym everyday, I can't think of anything more soul-crushingly boring, but it is perfectly feasible.
Reply 2
Original post by Quantex
Exercising everyday with the odd rest day is easy as long as you are not pushing yourself too hard.

As for going to the gym everyday, I can't think of anything more soul-crushingly boring, but it is perfectly feasible.

Soul crushingly boring?.
You can look at it like brushing your teeth or showering.
You do them everyday.
Just don't over work yourself and start off small then increase to every other day going to the gym. In between days do something else.
It epends how much you do every day. Normal people have at least one rest day a week.
Original post by Terraform
Soul crushingly boring?.
You can look at it like brushing your teeth or showering.
You do them everyday.

A lot of people start out with good intention and are highly motivated. The majority will quit because they get bored. I always think it's best to mix it up a bit.
Reply 7
I don't think going to the gym when you're 100 years old would do you much good.

That's enlightening, particularly the commitment to eat 1800 calories of peanuts for breakfast.
i used to go to the gym every day but your body REQUIRES rest
i would take at least a day off
Original post by Quantex
That's enlightening, particularly the commitment to eat 1800 calories of peanuts for breakfast.

Indeed. In one of his previous incarnations, it was almonds, but as I commented before I presume they were too expensive. These threads usually get more and more bizarre before the user name is switched and the cycle starts up again.
Original post by Reality Check
Indeed. In one of his previous incarnations, it was almonds, but as I commented before I presume they were too expensive. These threads usually get more and more bizarre before the user name is switched and the cycle starts up again.

Lol is it salted peanut guy? Good spot.
Likes to talk the talk.
Original post by 999tigger
Lol is it salted peanut guy? Good spot.
Likes to talk the talk.

:biggrin: you knew too.

Maybe he'll go through a list of nuts to go with his peppermint teas - Macadamia, anyone?
Reply 13
Original post by UWS
I don't think going to the gym when you're 100 years old would do you much good.

Why not?.
It will keep you fit and healthy.
Going to the gym is good at any age.
Reply 14
You can still be healthy and active even if you take a day off
Moved to Fitness. Please remember that sometimes overexertion is at detriment to your health, always have a rest day or two implemented into your plans.
Original post by Quantex

No, your CNS will not cope with that well.

You will also make very little gains quite quickly as recover will become very inadequate.

Original post by Terraform
Hi.
I want to start being active and healthy.
I want to start working out every single day.
Do you think it's healthy to go to the gym,every single day?.
I will not be training the same muscles every day, but every other day, meaning they will get 48 hours of rest between training.

Read the FAQ and read about recovery.

Unless you have a horde of performance enhancing drugs i would strongly advise against training everyday
I lift daily and look like a god, literally do model work.

ur *****y machine work out will get you nowhere.
Strong poster are strong. Locked

Latest