The Student Room Group

White man dragged from car and beaten while yelling 'Don't vote Trump'

While the media spout **** about hate crimes increasing even hours after Trump won... I'd like to see some actual video evidence of this.

Hate is never a motivation when the victims are White is it?

Scroll to see replies

If I was around a bunch of blacks I wouldn't brag about voting for such vile so that lad must've been doing a load of yapping tbf but I'd deffo call the police still....from far far away :biggrin:
Left wing violence just like black on white violence is nothing new. In fact it is extremely common.
I don't know about bragging but even wearing a hat or carrying a poster has been enough for people to be physically attacked by left wingers.
If this was a Clinton supporter being beaten up by Trump supporters it would be all over the media including the BBC such is the race baiting agenda of the MSM.
What happened before the beatings happened? Perhaps the old white man was instigating the fight and the black young adults were just there doing nothing and got aggravated. You simply cant make a decision on whose right and whose wrong when you have not seen the full story.
Original post by zainyyyyy
What happened before the beatings happened? Perhaps the old white man was instigating the fight and the black young adults were just there doing nothing and got aggravated. You simply cant make a decision on whose right and whose wrong when you have not seen the full story.

He's an old guy and a group of them is assaulting him, even if he shouted some racist BS they shouldn't stoop to that level. They even walk away...but then go back to beat him some more. The people filming find it funny....

But maybe he did deserve it.
Reply 5
Original post by zainyyyyy

Unless he attacked them I don't see the justification for it.
Reply 6
Original post by caravaggio2
Left wing violence just like black on white violence is nothing new. In fact it is extremely common.
I don't know about bragging but even wearing a hat or carrying a poster has been enough for people to be physically attacked by left wingers.
If this was a Clinton supporter being beaten up by Trump supporters it would be all over the media including the BBC such is the race baiting agenda of the MSM.

Source?
This video appears on the website where people can upload evidence of hate crimes after the Trump result. It appears on an equal footing alongside reams of hate crimes against blacks, gays and Hispanics.

There is no big conspiracy to cover up black on white racist attacks and no reason for this pathetic, whiny white victim mentality that seems to be taking hold. It's just that Trump-related violence has overwhelmingly been perpetrated against brown people rather than by them.
Original post by scrotgrot

There is no big conspiracy to cover up white on black attacks and no reason for this pathetic, whiny black victim mentality that seems to be taking hold. .

FIFY.
Reply 9
Original post by scrotgrot
This video appears on the website where people can upload evidence of hate crimes after the Trump result. It appears on an equal footing alongside reams of hate crimes against blacks, gays and Hispanics.

There is no big conspiracy to cover up black on white racist attacks and no reason for this pathetic, whiny white victim mentality that seems to be taking hold. It's just that Trump-related violence has overwhelmingly been perpetrated against brown people rather than by them.

Hey man, can we have some sources to prove hate crimes have increased by Trump related violence?
Reply 10
scrotgrot

Difference is the vast majority of those are obviously fake stories posted by people on Facebook whereas this is real. Imagine if it was the other way around, 4 young white men beating up an old black guy shouting "vote trump!", with white people videoing it and laughing. Yeah, imagine it. You can't deny that it would be on literally every single media outlet in America and globally too. That's what real privlege looks like.
(edited 7 years ago)
And this is how it starts.
Original post by 0to100
If I was around a bunch of blacks I wouldn't brag about voting for such vile so that lad must've been doing a load of yapping tbf but I'd deffo call the police still....from far far away :biggrin:

Where was it stated that he was bragging about trump. He might have had a trump sticker on his car or a hat. this was completely unjustified and all these people should be thrown in jail for Assault. The man was clearly defenseless and not putting up a fight.

If someone came up to me from Black lives matter and started saying that white people are the devils and so on, I would have no right to attack her.
Original post by astutehirstute
FIFY.

Both white and black people in this day and age have an appalling victim complex you must admit.
Argh when will this madness stop. Both sides have been atrocious (but Trump's supporters edge it). There is so much division and hatred, and it's not just in the US. Why can't we all just bake cookies together and get along? :cry2:
White people in America need to stock up on guns.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's unfortunate that the old guy didn't have a gun.
Original post by StrawbAri
Both white and black people in this day and age have an appalling victim complex you must admit.

Stawbs telling the hard truths.
Original post by astutehirstute
FIFY.

Had it not occurred to you that it's possible for both black and white people to exhibit a pathetic victim mentality? I certainly think this about many of the Black Lives Matter crowd, especially the copycat ones in the UK.

In America some sympathy is in order given the frequency with which black people are assaulted and murdered by police officers in America.

Your comment, ironically, demonstrates itself a pathetic victim mentality: only your grievances are real, everyone else's are made up and people just don't understaaaaand you.
Original post by Mekkiii
Hey man, can we have some sources to prove hate crimes have increased by Trump related violence?

Considering it's only been a day since he was elected I'm sure even the most cultural Marxist academics, even with their pestilential insistence on seeking after truth rather than parroting right-wing slogans, haven't managed to get a study together to "prove" it yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending