The Student Room Group

Female participants 18+ needed for psychology dissertaion!!

Hello,
I am currently doing my undergraduate research project and would be grateful if you would be willing to take part. The study involves a questionnaire that will take about 20 minutes to complete and by taking part you will be eligible to enter a draw to win a £25 cash prize.
The questionnaire is being carried out to help better understand the role fathers have on the sexual development of women.
If you are aged 18 and above and female, you can take part in this study by clicking the link below.

https://universityofsussex.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/…
If you have any questions about the study, please message me.
Thank you,
Katrina

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Katrinamaria
Hello,
I am currently doing my undergraduate research project and would be grateful if you would be willing to take part. The study involves a questionnaire that will take about 20 minutes to complete and by taking part you will be eligible to enter a draw to win a £25 cash prize.
The questionnaire is being carried out to help better understand the role fathers have on the sexual development of women.
If you are aged 18 and above and female, you can take part in this study by clicking the link below.

Thank you,
Katrina

this is biased research (sexist)!
Reply 2
Original post by john2054

I am sorry it seems that way, however this is based on previous research.

Please elaborate.
yh it is sexist so us boys and men are going to do 1 me thinks.
Original post by SilverActor2033
Please elaborate.
females only thats why its sexist is the questionaire about how many dildoes you have that us boys cant do it lol the answer to that is us boys have 1 dildo and we use it everyday :smile: jokes
Original post by kyle12345+6
females only thats why its sexist is the questionaire about how many dildoes you have that us boys cant do it lol the answer to that is us boys have 1 dildo and we use it everyday :smile: jokes

Sorry that you're ignorant enough to not be able to understand why sex-specific research is undertaken.
Everything has a reason.
You wouldn't expect men to volunteer to take a pregnancy drug would you?
Sorry that you're ignorant enough to not be able to understand why sex-specific research is undertaken.
Everything has a reason.

yes i would :smile:
Reply 8
Thought as much, not dignifying him with further responses.

Thank you for understanding guys, I really appreciate!
Thank you for understanding guys, I really appreciate!

Don't worry, a lot of people understand the backgrounds of research such as the survey you posted. (Self-report ;P)
As a psychology student I understand so I wish you the best!
Done it. :smile:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Done it. :smile:

Thank you very much x
Everything has a reason.

this comment isn't relevant i'm afraid. Any project of this nature should take in to consideration the thoughts and impressions of the fathers as well as the women being studied, and for that reason it is VERY important that men are researched. By neglecting this fact, you are not just building bias in to the nature of the research, but also doing yourself a disservice. Men seem to be losing a voice here!?!
Hello,

Thank you,
Katrina

Done :biggrin:
Thank you :colondollar:
no this is sexist im standing down to this ****

Okay :rofl:
Reply 17
This isn't sexist research, 1) because it's important to research sex-specific topics and 2) because you cannot be sexist to men as we typically have more power in society.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
This 'Kyle' user is a troll, he sent me a message asking if I was 'horny', when I put a sarcastic comment on his thread.

He did the same with me.

this comment isn't relevant i'm afraid. Any project of this nature should take in to consideration the thoughts and impressions of the fathers as well as the women being studied, and for that reason it is VERY important that men are researched. By neglecting this fact, you are not just building bias in to the nature of the research, but also doing yourself a disservice. Men seem to be losing a voice here!?!

Oh for God's sake it's not that deep. If you don't like it then get off the thread maybe?
Done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending