Original post by SuperHuman98
Powers of Le Beouf does not help me

Lol better than my post.
quick plz :redface:

nu
@Matrix123 @FireFreezer77 @ppliforgot
Let us do what we do best :colone:

@SuperHuman98 you CAN do this :rave: :rave: cmon now, don't give up :grouphugs: :woo: :excited:
[video="youtube;hAEQvlaZgKY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEQvlaZgKY[/video]
If Donald Trump can become president of the United States, you can do anything.
Original post by BasicMistake

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motivational quotes

Rich is the person who’s happiness requires no money.

The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.

Everyday may not be good, but there’s something good in everyday.

Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.

Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.

Bad news is: Time flies
Good news is: Your the pilot ✈️
What pisses me off is Shia doesn't see how little and round his shoulders are. He needs to "just do it" at the gym and lift know what I mean :yy:
quick plz :redface:

Do you mind me asking what this motivation is required for?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123 @FireFreezer77 @ppliforgot
Let us do what we do best :colone:

@SuperHuman98 you CAN do this :rave: :rave: cmon now, don't give up :grouphugs: :woo: :excited:

Thanks for the tag :ahee:
Original post by BasicMistake

:yy: :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
Do you mind me asking what this motivation is required for?

Thanks for the tag :ahee:

:yy: :rofl:

Life tbh, I want to become what I want to be
Original post by cheeseisveg
@matrix123 @firefreezer77 @ppliforgot
let us do what we do best :e

@superhuman98 you can do this :rave: :rave: Cmon now, don't give up :grouphugs: :woo: :excited:

motivation has been called for
let motivate these motivational people to provide ever lasting motivational motivation
Life tbh, I want to become what I want to be

Fair enough :smile:

Different things work for different people, as I'm sure you're aware.
I'll admit, this isn't something I'd do as I'm not too great at these things but I think this could work really well. What you can do is make a note of key things you want to achieve in life - like a to do list. You can then focus on your first section and work todards what is necessary in order to assist you with achieving this. For some people, the simple thought of their dreams are enough to motivate them. Thinking about how it'll benefit them, and those around them.
Are you into quotes at all? That could be a potential motivator we could use.
Or maybe stories about how other people have overcome their difficulties/become motivated themselves?

How do you feel you'd be best motivated?
Original post by Matrix123
Fair enough :smile:

Different things work for different people, as I'm sure you're aware.
I'll admit, this isn't something I'd do as I'm not too great at these things but I think this could work really well. What you can do is make a note of key things you want to achieve in life - like a to do list. You can then focus on your first section and work todards what is necessary in order to assist you with achieving this. For some people, the simple thought of their dreams are enough to motivate them. Thinking about how it'll benefit them, and those around them.
Are you into quotes at all? That could be a potential motivator we could use.
Or maybe stories about how other people have overcome their difficulties/become motivated themselves?

How do you feel you'd be best motivated?

I always listen to motivational speeches and quotes and it just helps me for the short term. I think actually achieving success for once will get me motivated :tongue:
I always listen to motivational speeches and quotes and it just helps me for the short term. I think actually achieving success for once will get me motivated :tongue:

Ahh that's cool! I do like motivational quotes. :yep: Maybe some motivational films/ books may be useful? And I see :rofl: That's fair enough actually, and you don't have to say here, but maybe choose something in particular that you want to improve at and hopefully you'll see progress and achieve it. :smile: You can choose something to reward yourself with after to get that extra motivation. :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest