The Student Room Group

Two digestives a day?

I've gotten in to the habit of eating two digestive biscuits a day. Otherwise I'm moderately healthy - have cereal/porridge in the mornings, wrap for lunch, and dinner is usually stir fry/ fish/chicken with veg etc.
I also go to the gym every day, burning roughly 400 cals.

Should I limit myself to 1 per day? The only other snack I have is peanut butter

Scroll to see replies

Make it 1 and a half digestives to begin with if you cant handle going straight to 1 a day
Absolutely nothing wrong with eating 2 digestive biscuits a day, not sure why you think it's bad or whatever.
I have eaten a while packet of those things in a day.
A couple of digestive biscuits is not going to do you any harm at all.
I've eaten two packets of digestives before and I'm still alive.
More than one is haram. Sort it out mate
That's not that bad at all. I wish that I could eat as little sweet food as you :wink:
Original post by peanutbuttercup
I've gotten in to the habit of eating two digestive biscuits a day. Otherwise I'm moderately healthy - have cereal/porridge in the mornings, wrap for lunch, and dinner is usually stir fry/ fish/chicken with veg etc.
I also go to the gym every day, burning roughly 400 cals.

Should I limit myself to 1 per day? The only other snack I have is peanut butter

Gotten is not a word.

If you want a couple of biscuits then have them - it's hardly out of control, is it!
Depends on the digestive, if it's chocolate then cut down to one but if it's the plain ones then eat 2
Original post by Reality Check
Gotten is not a word.

If you want a couple of biscuits then have them - it's hardly out of control, is it!

Gotten is the past participle of get
Original post by OddFuturez

Not in British English it isn't:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gotten

This is a very common error.
Original post by OddFuturez

Found the English Lang. student :tongue:

What was the question?Oh yeah, biscuits and stuff.

I eat 4 lunchbox sized chocolate bars a day, and that's just for lunch. But then, the work I do is very physical, so it (mostly) gets burnt off.
Then there's just me eating the entire Tesco bakery...
wtf i ate a whole pack of custard creams yday without thinkin twice?
Gotten is not a word.

Gotten may not be grammatically correct in Britain, but you used an exclamation mark where you should have used a question mark.
There's nothing wrong with correcting somebody's grammar, provided that you yourself have not made any errors.
Original post by JustJusty
Gotten may not be grammatically correct in Britain, but you used an exclamation mark where you should have used a question mark.
There's nothing wrong with correcting somebody's grammar, provided that you yourself have not made any errors.

Unfortunately, the error is yours - what you're talking about is punctuation, not grammar.

There's nothing wrong with correcting somebody's grammar, provided that you know what you're talking about.:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Place a pack of chocolate digestives near me, and they'll barely last a minute near me. :no: :tongue:
Unfortunately, the error is yours - what you're talking about is punctuation, not grammar.

There's nothing wrong with correcting somebody's grammar, provided that you know what you're talking about.:biggrin:

There's also nothing wrong with typing a sentence, provided you leave a space after the full stop and before the emoji. :smile:
Reply 19
You absolute madman.

Quick Reply

Latest