The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Offers

Has anyone received any offers yet, if so when did you apply, what course did you apply for and what are the grades you need?

I only applied on Wednesday 9th Nov and haven't got a response yet. I applied for physics but I'm just interested in the approximate reply time. :p:)
Reply 1
They usually reply within a week I think.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
I got an unconditional (if firmed) offer yesterday after three weeks for English and Creative Writing, applied on the 2nd November. Out of all of my choices, they took the longest but were well worth the wait!
Original post by SilverRuby
Has anyone received any offers yet, if so when did you apply, what course did you apply for and what are the grades you need?

I only applied on Wednesday 9th Nov and haven't got a response yet. I applied for physics but I'm just interested in the approximate reply time. :p:)

Applied 22nd October. Applied for business mangement , got an offer within 10 days, I need Distinction, Distinction, Distinction (BTEC)
Reply 4
Applied for history and got an unconditional if firmed. Conditional requirement was AAB. Took about 3 and a half weeks.
conditional offer received (23rd November)
applied on 31st October
course: Law
grades required: AAA or ABB (if successfully completed the A2B Module)
I had an email saying it would take up to 15 working days and low and behold on the 15th day they gave me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Applied on November 9th for Modern Languages (req AAB), got a reply a few days later saying they'd aim to get back to me in 15 working days. Hopefully they stick to that! I'd be so happy to get an offer from them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending