The Student Room Group

Female participants 18+ needed for psychology dissertaion!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qwe986
This isn't sexist research, 1) because it's important to research sex-specific topics and 2) because you cannot be sexist to men as we typically have more power in society.

i've never heard such a lot of troll!?

Of course women can be sexist to men, and commonly are. It works both ways. It's like saying an ethnically diverse person can't be racist. Excuse me, but they can!
Done :smile:
Done,one slight adjustment you could consider is asking the reasoning for a father not being present,mine died whereas if my parents relationship had broken down that would be a different potential perceived psychological effect on a person.
hey, i have done it too
Original post by Qwe986
This isn't sexist research, 1) because it's important to research sex-specific topics and 2) because you cannot be sexist to men as we typically have more power in society.

1) yes.
2) wat
done!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Done!

Thank you:smile:
Original post by Anna.Karenina
Done :smile:

Thank you :redface:
Original post by Larissa14
hey, i have done it too

Thank you :smile:
Original post by sharoné
done!

Thank you :h:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
He did the same with me.

He scared me lol.
Original post by claireestelle
Done,one slight adjustment you could consider is asking the reasoning for a father not being present,mine died whereas if my parents relationship had broken down that would be a different potential perceived psychological effect on a person.

Hello, thank you for this response I appreciate it!

I am very sorry to hear what happened and hope you are doing OK.

Unfortunately, I can no longer change the questionnaire, but you have raised a good point. I have come across these issues before and although it may seem I am taking a "step back", with the data I will receive from just this questionnaire I will have too much to write in just 6,00 words and the report may become too complicated with many findings in just one study.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me once again.
dYXbe�� �7!
Original post by Katrinamaria
Hello, thank you for this response I appreciate it!

I am very sorry to hear what happened and hope you are doing OK.

Unfortunately, I can no longer change the questionnaire, but you have raised a good point. I have come across these issues before and although it may seem I am taking a "step back", with the data I will receive from just this questionnaire I will have too much to write in just 6,00 words and the report may become too complicated with many findings in just one study.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me once again.
dYXbe�� �7!

It's okay, it was nearly 12 years ago now. It's understandable that you don't want to complicate the data too much and I guess (although this is pretty rough stats) only about 3% of people in the uk lose a parent as kids anyway so I suppose it's much more likely people grow up without a dad due to other reasons.
Very interesting study, Katrina, was fun completing it! Hope you find a few minutes to participate in my PRP survey on food addiction and emotions, too:

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ctBPY1G4WQ7kBO5

Good luck with your project:redface:
Regina
Original post by ReginaHo
Very interesting study, Katrina, was fun completing it! Hope you find a few minutes to participate in my PRP survey on food addiction and emotions, too:

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ctBPY1G4WQ7kBO5

Good luck with your project:redface:
Regina

Thank you , I have also completed yours :u:
Thanks Katarina, that´s golden:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending