The Student Room Group

Signs your girlfriend is going off you??

What are some signs your girlfriend is going off you??
We text everyday but it seeems to dry up and she doesn't seem as conversing. Also I try to get her to meet up but lately she's been saying yes or I'll let you know then she changes her mind or something else comes up.
But when we do meet up, she's as she always is, very affectionate, kissing, holding hands, joking about me etc etc.
So I'm confused
Reply 1
maybe she's just stressed?
or worried, ask her is everything okay?
"i miss u... what going on?" soething like that. Don't take my advice mind u :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
We text everyday but it seeems to dry up and she doesn't seem as conversing. Also I try to get her to meet up but lately she's been saying yes or I'll let you know then she changes her mind or something else comes up.
But when we do meet up, she's as she always is, very affectionate, kissing, holding hands, joking about me etc etc.
So I'm confused

Maybe she is busy or has something going on in her life? If i was going off you i would be making excuses about meeting you or being intimate with you i wouldn't put in much effort and the texts wont be as sweet as before. I wouldnt want to communicate much with you either so you need to talk to your gf and ask if she is okay as you find her abit distant lately.
So I'm confused

What does your gut feeling say?
Reply 4
Original post by chikane
Maybe she is busy or has something going on in her life? If i was going off you i would be making excuses about meeting you or being intimate with you i wouldn't put in much effort and the texts wont be as sweet as before. I wouldnt want to communicate much with you either so you need to talk to your gf and ask if she is okay as you find her abit distant lately.

That's the thing when I'm with her she is intimate, hugs, kisses, etc
Reply 5
Original post by J-ved
What does your gut feeling say?

I'm not sure, I'm a worrier and over thinker, I don't know if I'm seeing something thts not there or what
Reply 6
That's the thing when I'm with her she is intimate, hugs, kisses, etc

Well she probably has some personal stuff she is going through. You could ask her if everything is alright with her and show her you are there for her and hopefully she will talk to you.
I'm not sure, I'm a worrier and over thinker, I don't know if I'm seeing something thts not there or what

Well, from personal experiences I trusted my gut feelings and was in a similar situations as you. However, you should confront your gf and speak those problems out. Communication is the key in relationships. That should put a rest to your worries mate
Original post by HS2030
maybe she's just stressed?
or worried, ask her is everything okay?
"i miss u... what going on?" soething like that. Don't take my advice mind u :redface:

same profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
So I'm confused

Signs your gf is going off you?

Was she ever on you?:bootyshake:

VERY AFFECTIONATE, wow pple these days complain about tings.

Really sorry. This is an example of how a virgin reacts to these threads...
Intimacy means nothing in these situations unfortunately; even if they're going off you, they cover up as much as possible.

Honestly, go with your gut feeling and maybe even just ask her directly.
I agree!
She can appear fine one minute then boom. Short answers none flirty or jokey or continuing, shes stil quick to reply but its just different. I scroll back looking at the last thing i said before she changed..i see nothing wrong woth what i typed.
Its like treading on egg shells with herand its tiring. I like her when shes normal but then she goes like this. I bought her gifts for her birthday she was fine for 2 days now back to her moody self...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending