The Student Room Group

White man dragged from car and beaten while yelling 'Don't vote Trump'

Scroll to see replies

America's gonna have a lot of problems now:u:
Original post by StrawbAri
Both white and black people in this day and age have an appalling victim complex you must admit.

I wish it was just white and black people (well i'd rather no one, but you get what I mean), but it seems to me as if every race has their share of wannabe victims :frown:

[video="youtube;RzA4dCT4X0I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I[/video]
Original post by scrotgrot
This video appears on the website where people can upload evidence of hate crimes after the Trump result. It appears on an equal footing alongside reams of hate crimes against blacks, gays and Hispanics.

There is no big conspiracy to cover up black on white racist attacks and no reason for this pathetic, whiny white victim mentality that seems to be taking hold. It's just that Trump-related violence has overwhelmingly been perpetrated against brown people rather than by them.

Gonna need to see some of these videos for proof. I think you're talking crap
Original post by Zargabaath
I wish it was just white and black people (well i'd rather no one, but you get what I mean), but it seems to me as if every race has their share of wannabe victims :frown:

[video="youtube;RzA4dCT4X0I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I[/video]

LMAO :rofl:
This is incredibly sad yet incredibly funny at the same time.
Western society smh :rofl:
Original post by KingBradly
Gonna need to see some of these videos for proof. I think you're talking crap

Can't remember the website but it was something like Trump's America Day 1, google it

Was pretty easy for ISIS and Putin to destabilise us wasn't it? All helped by their trusty friends the Islamophobes and xenophobes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StrawbAri
LMAO :rofl:
This is incredibly sad yet incredibly funny at the same time.
Western society smh :rofl:

That's what happens when your life is so comfortable, you have to invent hardships for yourself :lol:
Had it not occurred to you that it's possible for both black and white people to exhibit a pathetic victim mentality?

Of course.

The left can't complain when the right uses its own techniques against it though. It is just too tempting to contemptuously diss an ideology that has disappeared up its own rear end. To hoist it with its own petard. Demonstrate its absurdities so even its own adherents recognise the consequences of all the stupidity.

It can't have escaped your notice people all over the western world have had it with identity politics and political correctness. They are mad as hell, and just not going to take it any more.

Payback time for the left in the culture wars has been a long time coming, but it is proving spectacular.

Was pretty easy for ISIS and Putin to destabilise us wasn't it? All helped by their trusty friends the Islamophobes and xenophobes, racists, homophobes, misandrists, misogynists, disablists and transphobes

FIFY.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending