The Student Room Group

Aqa english mock

I failed miserably on inspector calls and poetry was it just me or did everyone struggle?????
Original post by hello12356
I failed miserably on inspector calls and poetry was it just me or did everyone struggle?????

Well to make you happy im in year 11 too havent had a full time teachet for 3 months i didnt even attempt any papers i just drew a christmas and cussed out the english department in my script so yh a big fat U is comming my way
Original post by chris2791
Well to make you happy im in year 11 too havent had a full time teachet for 3 months i didnt even attempt any papers i just drew a christmas and cussed out the english department in my script so yh a big fat U is comming my way

And your proud of that?
Would you do that on your GCSE exams?
Your probably thinking mocks aren't that important but trust me they are and you can always revise in your free time even if you don't have a teacher:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naomeyz_01
And your proud of that?
Would you do that on your GCSE exams?
Your probably thinking mocks aren't that important but trust me they are and you can always revise in your free time even if you don't have a teacher:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already taken my gcses early i just have to take maths and english so don't use a rhetorical question on me unless you know my circumstances ok?
Reply 4
Oh my god literally creasing
I've already taken my gcses early i just have to take maths and english so don't use a rhetorical question on me unless you know my circumstances ok?

Am not talking about other subjects but ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
did you do english lit paper 2

Original post by hello12356
did you do english lit paper 2

no not yet I is the following week of mocks that we will have our school have two weeks of mocks

Quick Reply

Latest