The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
As if isis wasn't enough, as if daily bombings, hunger, being forced to flee your homes, being internally displaced. As if all of that wasn't enough, Iraqi civilians now face brutal extra judicial killings and kidnappings by their supposed liberators.
An interesting article+report by Amnesty International titled:
-Iraq: The rise of militia rule

Iraq needs another Saddam Hussein, he knew how to keep the looneys in line.
Original post by User1213
Iraq needs another Saddam Hussein, he knew how to keep the looneys in line.

He was a looney who murdered thousands himself.
Original post by IdeasForLife
It's not even the militia alone, the Iraqi army and federal police contain a good number of low lives too. A news story showed the Iraqi army murdering a kid and then crushing his body with a tank near mosul. And this is just one news story, there are more reports of them murdering innocent civilians.

Shias killing Sunnis and vice versa = Barbarian filth
He was a looney who murdered thousands himself.

maybe but Iraq was better off during his rule, no?
Original post by h333
SubhanAllah verse of the day:

ﻭَٱﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﺬَّﺑُﻮا۟ ﺑِـَٔﺎﻳَٰﺘِﻨَﺎ ﺻُﻢٌّ ﻭَﺑُﻜْﻢٌ ﻓِﻰ ٱﻟﻈُّﻠُﻤَٰﺖِ ۗ ﻣَﻦ ﻳَﺸَﺈِ ٱﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻳُﻀْﻠِﻠْﻪُ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﻳَﺸَﺄْ ﻳَﺠْﻌَﻠْﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻰٰ ﺻِﺮَٰﻁٍ ﻣُّﺴْﺘَﻘِﻴﻢٍ

Waallatheena kaththaboo biayatina summun wabukmun fee alththulumati man yashai Allahu yudlilhu waman yasha yajAAalhu AAala siratin mustaqeemin

Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom He willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight.

Salaam, hope you're well. If it's possible, can you quote the Surah and Verse numbers please. Thank you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
maybe but Iraq was better off during his rule, no?

Doesn't mean I'd back baathists. I'd oppose Saddam if he was alive today because Muslims shouldn't support *murderous tyrants.
(edited 7 years ago)
Doesn't mean I'd back baathists. I'd oppose Saddam if he was alive today because Muslims shouldn't murderous tyrants.

What's your opinion on Gaddafi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Enginerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Muammer Gaddafi was a great man, he turned Libya into Africa's wealthiest nation from one of the Poorest. Now Libya is a mess and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.
Doesn't mean I'd back baathists. I'd oppose Saddam if he was alive today because Muslims shouldn't murderous tyrants.

Do you mean 'support'? as I can't make sense of the last part of your sentence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really a fan of any of these Arab nationalist tyrants. He was despicable human being who did vile things like ordering his African mercenaries to mass rape people. But people tend to overlook his crimes when they see Libya today.

Do you mean 'support'? as I can't make sense of the last part of your sentence.

Yes.
Muammer Gaddafi was a great man, he turned Libya into Africa's wealthiest nation from one of the Poorest. Now Libya is a mess and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Interesting

Not really a fan of any of these Arab nationalist tyrants. He was despicable human being who did vile things like ordering his African mercenaries to mass rape people. But people tend to overlook his crimes when they see Libya today.

Okay, was just curious. I personally don't know much about him to form an opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.

do you also believe that the people of Gaza used their children as human Shields in 2014? by the way of deception!
Interesting

Okay, was just curious. I personally don't know much about him to form an opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

trust me do your own research and make your own conclusions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries bro. How are you doing today?

Yes.

Repeating the same lies of the west that were used to justify the invasion of yet again another Muslim country for their own interests/agenda... NICE ONE!
Repeating the same lies of the west that were used to justify the invasion of yet again another Muslim country for their own interests/agenda... NICE ONE!

If you say so.
If you say so.

no wonder Muslims are in a such bad state of affairs, we're so gullible and stupid it makes me want to cry.

Latest

Trending

Trending