The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

any offers from UWE anyone?

has anyone got any offers yet? how long did it take?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm waiting also! Applied for law a few days ago, UWE will more than likely be in insurance for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Law aha
I applied for two different courses and got offers for both!
It took them 4 days to reply back.
All the best!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Yeah, I need 128 points to get my place for Computer Science
Reply 5
Yeah! I got an offer today! I applied for architecture.
They were pretty fast at replying as i only sent it this wednesday. I was getting really anxious as they didnt send me an email confirming that theyre looking at my application because the other unis did. But as far as making offers goes, UWE was the fastest. Oh and they didnt ask for a portfolio.
Anyone else applied for architecture or anything similar?
(Ps mine is with foundation year, wasnt confident in going into it straight away😣 there are very few accredited and registered architecture courses by decent unis which do foundation year so im over the moon)
Reply 6
Took two days for them to reply😊 good luck!!!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Thanks! Aww dont be nervous😊 im sure you'll do fine!
Is UWE your firm?
Reply 8
As long as your predicted meets the tariff i think you will be kind of okay? And its early for applications to be sent off so i think they might be a little lenient dont worry. And yay! For me too! I applied for architecture😊
Reply 9
Haha thats okay😊 yeah maybe! Good luck again!!!
I am about to apply to UWE to study architecture and planning! My predicted grades are ABB and I think those add up to the tariff points I need to get onto the course, but I'm scared they're going to reject me because I got a U in Government and Politics at AS Level:frown: Blaaaah, stressing:frown:
Original post by 123R321
They were pretty fast at replying as i only sent it this wednesday. I was getting really anxious as they didnt send me an email confirming that theyre looking at my application because the other unis did. But as far as making offers goes, UWE was the fastest. Oh and they didnt ask for a portfolio.
(Ps mine is with foundation year, wasnt confident in going into it straight away😣 there are very few accredited and registered architecture courses by decent unis which do foundation year so im over the moon)

Congrats on your offer!
I applied for architecture and environmental engineering so i guess that's something similar :smile:
Original post by hollgranger
I am about to apply to UWE to study architecture and planning! My predicted grades are ABB and I think those add up to the tariff points I need to get onto the course, but I'm scared they're going to reject me because I got a U in Government and Politics at AS Level:frown: Blaaaah, stressing:frown:

I applied for architecture and environmental engineering :smile:
Don't stress out! I was scared to click the submit button and didn't even want to log into UCAS after submitting my application but I got my offer a few days back.
All the best, tell us how it went :smile:
Original post by 123R321

Hello,
I'm hoping to study architecture at UWE as well. Congratulations on your offer :smile:
Got an offer back to study Architecture and Planning 24 hours after applying! Chuffed:biggrin:
Im applying to UWE for business with marketing! I have over the entry requirements but its been 2 weeks and i havent recieved an offer :frown: getting a bit nervous... 😣
Reply 16
Got an offer for Law!!!
Reply 17
Original post by Lyrici3383
I applied for two different courses and got offers for both!
It took them 4 days to reply back.
All the best!

Congrats on your offer. I haven't sent off my application yet & I can't decide between straight Architecture or the joint with Environmental Engineering. Did you apply & get offers for both?
Original post by Dpk13
Congrats on your offer. I haven't sent off my application yet & I can't decide between straight Architecture or the joint with Environmental Engineering. Did you apply & get offers for both?

Yes, I did get an offer for both!
Reply 19
Original post by 123R321
Haha thats okay😊 yeah maybe! Good luck again!!!

Original post by Lyrici3383
Congrats on your offer!
I applied for architecture and environmental engineering so i guess that's something similar :smile:

Original post by HollyUNI
Hello,
I'm hoping to study architecture at UWE as well. Congratulations on your offer :smile:

Original post by hollgranger
Got an offer back to study Architecture and Planning 24 hours after applying! Chuffed:biggrin:

Could I ask what your offers were? (Particularly for Architecture K100) Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending