The Student Room Group

If you could live in another country, where would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Iceland

I went for my 21st a few years ago and I completely fell in love with the country, the people and the culture :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am there right now and the native people are just so damn pretty. Both male and female.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
FRANCE :france:

France ist viel besser :colone:
aber das ist eine andere Option :tongue:

(France is much better but that is another option) @iEthan :colondollar:

Ich liebe Frankreich aber Deutschland ist besser!
Deutschland ist alles.

To Op, Germany or Canada.
Original post by Vanny17
Ich liebe Frankreich aber Deutschland ist besser!
Deutschland ist alles.

To Op, Germany or Canada.

Du bist falsch :colone:

Spoiler

Narnia
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Du bist falsch :colone:

Spoiler

Nein!! Ich bin nicht falsch. (No!! I am not wrong). In Ordnung, Frankreich und Deutschland sind schön. :h:. (Alright, France and Germany are beautiful). Bist du aus Deutschland? (Are you from Germany?) Haben lernen Sie Deutsch in der Schule? (Did you learn German at school?)
Reply 105
Original post by Han-Mingi
Narnia

Through your closet? I found Narnia too!
Original post by Vanny17
Nein!! Ich bin nicht falsch. (No!! I am not wrong). In Ordnung, Frankreich und Deutschland sind schön. :h:. (Alright, France and Germany are beautiful). Bist du aus Deutschland? (Are you from Germany?) Haben lernen Sie Deutsch in der Schule? (Did you learn German at school?)

Aber du muss falsch sein :colone:
Ja :yy:
Nein, ich komme aus England aber ich liebe Frankreich <3 :france:
Ich habe Deutsch fur 3 Jahren gelernt, ich bin viel besser um Französisch sprachen - weil ich es fur >10 Jahren gelernt habe! :smile:
Apologies for awful German - I know little now :redface:

Spoiler

Probably a European country such as the Netherlands or Germany. Or if not there, then Australia or the USA.
Reply 108
Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Canada.
Japan, Hong Kong, Switzerland and Germany

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Through your closet? I found Narnia too!

Omg that was you?! I thought you were a telmarine soldier!
Reply 111
Original post by Han-Mingi
Omg that was you?! I thought you were a telmarine soldier!

Nah that's my alter ego. I found Narnia.

Original post by a10
Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Canada.

Singapore is great!
america - specifically colorado
Don't know if I've said this before but Switzerland. :love:
Reply 114
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Don't know if I've said this before but Switzerland. :love:

You never said it before. Why Switzerland? :holmes:
100% Australia, in Brisbane
Original post by UWS
You never said it before. Why Switzerland? :holmes:

My dad's family lived there before I was born, so I guess I've always been told the Switzerland is amazing. But, even without being told that, I'd still think the same. I mean, look at this :love: :

Spoiler

I have this massive poster of Switzerland in my room that I stare at when I'm daydreaming. :heart:
I might go back to Austria..
Reply 118
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
My dad's family lived there before I was born, so I guess I've always been told the Switzerland is amazing. But, even without being told that, I'd still think the same. I mean, look at this :love: :

Spoiler

I have this massive poster of Switzerland in my room that I stare at when I'm daydreaming. :heart:

I've never been to Switzerland before. I was supposed to go a few Christmases ago but the tour company went bankrupt a few weeks before we were supposed to leave ugh..

So in a way you're Swiss then (kinda).

But you've never been? :cry2: Ask your parents to take you one day
Original post by yudothis
Because the only reason you are trying to put forth an argument is against me. This is a wholly unrelated topic, and yet you followed on our disagreement from the other thread into this one.

So is Switzerland a racist country or not? That's the issue in this thread. It's a simple question. You said that you call out racism where you see it - so let's hear it.

Quick Reply

Latest