The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Commercial Paper
Does Wells Fargo recruit in London for IBD?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't been able to find the relevant page. Been wondering about this myself!
Reply 5501
Okay...

Waiting for Rothschild after final round and waiting to see if RBC give an AC. Also had a first round with BAML and then they transferred me to FT but heard no more since. Had a first round with MS and waiting to hear back. Had a first round with DB but got rejected. Hopefully one of those will yield something :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this for a grad role at Roths or for SA??
Reply 5502
Has Roths started SA first rounds etc yet?
Original post by NV37
Is this for a grad role at Roths or for SA??

Original post by NV37

It's for a Graduate role but they have started interviewing for Summer Analyst I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have any of you interned at both a bulge bracket and non-BB? If so, what are the key differences in the work-week between the two, if any?? I am applying for markets division.
Anyone able to give any insight into DB corporate finance first round?
Original post by NV37

Invited 2 days ago, I will have mine on wednesday, still don't know if in London or phone (I'm not based in the UK and therefore it should be phone, but they didn't answer when I emailed them to schedule it),
Original post by olly_price
Have any of you interned at both a bulge bracket and non-BB? If so, what are the key differences in the work-week between the two, if any?? I am applying for markets division.

Doubt there's a difference.. you're still working market hours + a few hours added to either side of the day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5508
Anyone know if RBC has finished recruiting for IBD SA? Also any updates on Fidelity, MS (For ER), Evercore, BAML?
Original post by seundad
Unlucky man, Sales or Trading?

Sales mate - re culture I really liked all of my interviewers - maybe just me
How long do you have to complete the BNP Paribas tests? Do they have to be done within 48 hours? It's not specified in the email I got...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jumper93
Invited 2 days ago, I will have mine on wednesday, still don't know if in London or phone (I'm not based in the UK and therefore it should be phone, but they didn't answer when I emailed them to schedule it),

Congrats! May I ask when you submitted your application?
Original post by fabulanoctis
Congrats! May I ask when you submitted your application?

Around mid October!
Reply 5513
Any insights on BAML London AC and First Rounds? For IBD SA. PM -- can help with all other BB banks except GS.
Original post by Emmenay
Sales mate - re culture I really liked all of my interviewers - maybe just me

Hopefully you will secure something next summer man!
How long do you have to complete the BNP Paribas tests? Do they have to be done within 48 hours? It's not specified in the email I got...

Posted from TSR Mobile

A week. They sent me an email 5 days after submitting that I have to finish within a week.

On the same note, has anybody heard back from BNPP after the video interview? For S&T summer.
Original post by Marketeer
A week. They sent me an email 5 days after submitting that I have to finish within a week.

On the same note, has anybody heard back from BNPP after the video interview? For S&T summer.

Thanks, is the video interview automatic or are you invited to it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marketeer

yeh i had the AC last week - told me 3 weeks after i did the video interview
Hi,

I have been invited to complete Shell's Online Assessment Part Two which contains a decision-making task and a problem-solving task. The Assessment Provider is Cubiks.

I would like ask anyone who has done the assessment, how was it ? how many questions does the decision-making task contain and how many questions does the problem-solving task contain?

I would also like to ask if anyone has any advice of how to best prepare for the the assessment?

Thanks
I have a telephone interview of IBD at Morgan Stanley. Can anyone provide advice on what to expect ?

Quick Reply