The Student Room Group

Two digestives a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
There's also nothing wrong with typing a sentence, provided you leave a space after the full stop and before the emoji. :smile:

haha: this could go on ad infinitum.
Original post by Reality Check
haha: this could go on ad infinitum.

Not really, because as far as I can see, my sentence had no mistakes. However, where is the capital letter in your above sentence? :wink:
Not really, because as far as I can see, my sentence had no mistakes. However, where is the capital letter in your above sentence? :wink:

I think we're getting light-hearted and serious muddled here. Try again. FYI: 'haha' is customarily not written with a capital.

Anyway, this is going to get boring for readers of this thread. You should have better things to do with your time. As should I.
(edited 7 years ago)
There's also nothing wrong with typing a sentence, provided you leave a space after the full stop and before the emoji. :smile:

This is not an error: it's a choice in style. I don't think the rules of spacing around emojis has been codified yet...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Retired_Messiah
More than one is haram. Sort it out mate

haram......be?
Original post by XOR_
haram......be?

Get your dead memes out of here
The ideal situation would be to have -0.5 digestives a day
I had like 10 or so digestives with tea for breakfast :redface:
They contain quite a lot of hydrogenated fats apparently, which are detrimental, but a couple a day shouldn't be too bad.
*insert WOW I EAT 149348 packets of biscuits every hour and I'M FIT AS **** here*

I don't even like digestives. :colonhash:
I think it's a bit of a dangerous territory to concentrate on 2 digestives... well if you know anyone with an ED you'll be a tad concerned.
Don't focus too much on it. Occasionally allow yourself to have the 2 digestives and occasionally have 1 1/2 or 1.
"OH look at me I'm making a post to ask for advice, but really I don't give a turd about your advice I just want an excuse to be smug and brag about my amazing lifestyle"
Original post by hamza772000

:rofl: I say...

2 PACKS of digestives a day :colone:
Original post by 0to100
:rofl: I say...

2 PACKS of digestives a day :colone:
wow diabetes inbound :tongue:
wow diabetes inbound :tongue:

>_> for real?
Original post by 0to100
>_> for real?
I'd think so, thats too much chocolate man lol :P
I'd think so, thats too much chocolate man lol :P

what about the plain ones
Original post by 0to100
what about the plain ones
not so sure haha :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by peanutbuttercup
I've gotten in to the habit of eating two digestive biscuits a day. Otherwise I'm moderately healthy - have cereal/porridge in the mornings, wrap for lunch, and dinner is usually stir fry/ fish/chicken with veg etc.
I also go to the gym every day, burning roughly 400 cals.

Should I limit myself to 1 per day? The only other snack I have is peanut butter

Loll i eat 2 chocolate digestives every day and other chocolate stuff on top of that :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest