The Student Room Group

What Makeup should I buy my GF?

She likes makeup and her bday is coming up. I don't know **** about it lol.

What should I get her? :colondollar: I want it to be surprise so cant ask her hehe. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm a guy too! lol i think MAC is good which is what i have brought before for girls
make up addict here!
depends on your price point as it can be expensive, but id say MAC and urban decay and too faced are good.
I'm also a guy, get anything Sephora really, the ladies there are helpful, they should hook you up. Or mac.
MAC
Original post by Taran001
I'm a guy too! lol i think MAC is good which is what i have brought before for girls

What should I buy her from MAC? ty fam :lol:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
What should I buy her from MAC? ty fam :lol:

mac lipsticks and lipliners are always a good pick! try velvet teddy if she doesnt already have it!
Both of these palettes
RainbowCorn

make up addict here!
depends on your price point as it can be expensive, but id say MAC and urban decay and too faced are good.

Thanks, I can afford about £30. What should I get from those places? :colondollar:

Original post by MolesterStallone
I'm also a guy, get anything Sephora really, the ladies there are helpful, they should hook you up. Or mac.

In on mostly male thread :teehee:

What should I get her? A foundation? Or a lip paint?

Nirvana1989-1994

MAC

Saw your username, expected the gentleman :rofl:
Don't get her make up, it's a personal choice and you should give the impression that you like the way she looks with and without it.
Get jewellery or perfume instead it's more romantic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Both of these palettes

Thanks, what are the names? She has loads of the palettes but I'll see if she has those :teehee:
Thanks, I can afford about £30. What should I get from those places? :colondollar:

The palettes I posted cost around £80 together. http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com/
(edited 7 years ago)

i say no to the foundation as you may not get her shade and its might not suit her etc etc
i say lipstick is the safe choice, try velvet teddy or whirl from mac
or eyeshadow palette. Morphe ones are aboutu 20-25 for like 35 eyeshadows, cheap but its very good quality!
or a highlight. go to debenhams/sephora dependin where you are and they'll help!
@Plagioclase wiil know :yep:
Original post by LillyB14
Don't get her make up, it's a personal choice and you should give the impression that you like the way she looks with and without it.
Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesn't wear jewellery though and she doesn't like perfume. Besides she watches Youtube bloggers all the time so I know shell like it :smile: I prefer her without lol tho

saraxh

The palettes I posted cost around £80 together

Ah I cant go that high :frown: Any lipstick or foundations you would recommend under £30?

Original post by Rainbowcorn
i say no to the foundation as you may not get her shade and its might not suit her etc etc
i say lipstick is the safe choice, try velvet teddy or whirl from mac
or eyeshadow palette. Morphe ones are aboutu 20-25 for like 35 eyeshadows, cheap but its very good quality!
or a highlight. go to debenhams/sephora dependin where you are and they'll help!

Thanks, will those colours suit all skin tones? She's desi so this is her tone :biggrin:

I know MAC is really popular but you may land yourself in it if she likes cruelty free products given MAC are regularly lambasted for testing on animals.
She doesn't wear jewellery though and she doesn't like perfume. Besides she watches Youtube bloggers all the time so I know shell like it :smile: I prefer her without lol tho

Ah I cant go that high :frown: Any lipstick or foundations you would recommend under £30?

You could order the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit. I think it's 35 including the order. If it's still expensive you could order just a lip gloss.

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/collections/frontpage

Single Glosses
https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/collections/gloss
Original post by saraxh
You could order the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit. I think it's 35 including the order. If it's still expensive you could order just a lip gloss.

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/collections/frontpage

Single Glosses
https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/collections/gloss

Cheers! Probably going to get that she loves the Kardashians :biggrin:
Original post by LillyB14

Posted from TSR Mobile

isnt that like saying she smells?

Quick Reply

Latest